pearl rhythm traveler

1. BlueSky

Question about moving my kit around

Hey all, new here, VERY new to the world of drumming, and have what might be an ignorant question.... I have a Pearl Rhythm Traveler, and its permanent home is in my husband and I's bedroom - the only place in the house it would "fit". I know that some drum kits are designed to be dismantled...
  2. sreas2

Pedal can't stay still

I've been drumming for about a year and recently (about two weeks ago) I bought myself a Pearl Rhythm Traveller. As I've had more time to practice on my kit I have started learning both heel toe and slide techniques. but as I start to really get into it the heel of the bass pedal starts to jump...
  3. Lavistyksia

Rhythm Traveler Suggestions - Head, Cymbals

Hey guys, First of all, I'm new to this forum (as you can see by my post count *lol*), I'm from Brasil and I've been playing for some time. Actually, I had classes when I was little, then halted playing for a long time (because of college etc) and have restarted a year ago on my own. I like...
  4. F

Rhythm Traveler vs. SpotLight SE

I am a student on a tight budget and need something compact enough for an apartment, but quality enough to play small gigs with. I am debating between the Pearl Rhythm Traveler and the Taye SpotLight Special Edition. I hear the Taye GoKit is great too. Only reservation about the SpotLight is the...
Back