DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 01-03-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Gavin Harrison here!

hi all,

i'm a new chap around here and this is my first post....and a Gavin Harrison thread seems about the most appropriate one to make my introduction.

please add my name to the long list of Gavin admirers. absolutely stunning playing.

i've also penciled my diary the forthcoming PT UK tour....i'll be the the one at the Nottingham show in the front with my mouth wide open.

i would just like to say that i recently sent an email to Gavin, never thinking in a million years that i'd get a reply....but i did and within a few hours.

so we can add 'a true gentleman' to his other accolades.

i look forward to more chat on this site....

DWP
Old 01-03-2007, 04:29 PM

Hey Gavin

I just got my copy of the Feb. Modern Drummer. I loved the article on you. I have a question regarding metronomes. I looked through some other threads but couldn't find what I was looking for. Since a lot of your exercises in Horizons are in 5/8, 7/8, how do you set your metronome for those? I have a tama rhythm watch and can't seem to my head around how to get those settings. Or can you even set those? Why can't metonomes come with instructions on how to use it rather than how to change the batteries? If you could help me with this I would be "extremely grateful"!!!!

Thanks
Daniel
Old 01-03-2007, 09:44 PM

Gavin

Nevermind about the metronome thing, I figured it out. I think.........

Daniel
Old 01-04-2007, 04:57 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi drumher,
thanks for the compliments.

In 1999 I was fortunate enough to make a few gigs with the "Yoruba Jazz People" and one of the tunes they played was this arrangement of "Footprints".
The arrangement is by Sola Akingbola (the percussionist of Jamiroquai).

I knew the original as a kind of 6/8 jazz waltz. So when I first heard this new arrangement I was completely lost. The other thing that caught me out was that the bass drum plays on beats 2 and 3 - so there's no '1' on the bass drum and that the fills spill over the bar line and land on beat 2 of the following bar.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-05-2007, 12:11 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Drumher,
I can play the same in terms of articulation on both the Sonor Giantstep and the Axis Longboards - I just found that I could play much louder with the Axis - so I tend to use those when I play live and sometimes in the studio too.

The Axis have a very particular feel that's strange at first - and once you're used to them - it's hard to go back to another pedal afterwards. My feet are pretty stubborn.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Gavin-

Contimuing talk about the Axis....I do not know much about the foot pedal. Would you say, the pedal has more action (speed) than any other traditional pedal since there are no springs or moving parts? Would this help an "average joe" build speed once use to the smoothness of the pedal.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi crookedrook,
I think you might be getting the Axis pedal confused with something else. There are springs and plenty of moving parts on it. I wouldn't say the pedal has any more speed in it than any other pedal - it just has a different kind of feel - that may or may not be helpful to you. I took to it very well - but that's not to say I could play as fast as drummers who use other brands.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-05-2007, 07:38 PM

I'm using a DW5002 double foot pedal right now. It has a few adjustments on the cam plus the springs. I have it adjusted loosely so it will have better action and return, but it just still feels like it is slow in action-I'll keep pluggin away at it. I'm still waiting on your DVD Rhythmic Horizons to arrive so I can watch it and sell my drums after that because I know I'll be taken to school and then some.

Thanks for your answers.

-Rob
Old 01-06-2007, 12:05 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi crookedrook,
I've got a DW 5002 double pedal too - I've got the accelerator cam on it with nylon straps - and it feels great. Since I played the Tama Flexi-flyer for so many years (also with an accelerator cam) I couldn't use a regular circular shaped cam again - it always felt kind of sluggish to me. I loved the DW pedal except the board was so short it was hurting the bridge of my foot. Then I moved over to Pearl pedals - but I managed to put the Tama cam on them and they were nice - then I got the Premier pedals (the ones with the rubber bands) they felt really good - had a nice longboard too - but the rubbers kept breaking. Then the Sonorís and the Axis.

Maybe you should try an accelerator shaped cam and then keep the springs a little tighter for a faster return.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Drumher,
I think the Pearl pedals I played were called "Eliminator" - but as I said I put the Tama Flexi-flyer accelerator cam on them. Yes my heels are up when I'm playing the bass drum pedals. My left foot is down when it's is on the hi hat...except when I'm playing something intricate or fast and then my left foot would be up on the hi hat too.

It's probably not the most comfortable thing to have your right heel up at all times - but I'm used to it - I don't even think about it - and I sit pretty low so my leg is kind of floating anyway.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-07-2007, 09:16 PM

Just dropping in to say you're an amazing player in every sense of the word. Its awesome that you come here and take the time to talk to fans! We all greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for all the terrific music!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:59 PM

Hi Gavin !

Just to say that you are one of my favourite drummer. Your drumming is so clean, intelligent, technic and so musical ! That's very inspiring. Your playing in PT's albums is really awesome and I surely will buy in a few days the new Porcupine Tree's DVD.

Thank you to come here to speek with us !

Respectfully,
Denis
Old 01-08-2007, 10:04 PM

Gavin,

Have you ever had issues with your nerves that you felt held your playing back ? I feel that I never play as good in front of people as I do in rehearsals. I dont think I get sloppy, It's just that I seem to hold back on more complex fills and take the easy way out. We are preparing to open for SevenDust in the begining of March and I am butterflies just thinking about it. I want to get over this but have had little luck even after 20 years of playing. Any suggestions ?

P.S I just bought Arriving Somewhere on dvd. Wow ! Its nice to have you over to play my drums. What I am trying to say is, that is how damn good the 5.1 mix is on that disc ! Wow ! It is one of the best live 5.1 mixes out of the 20 or so live concerts in my collection. Way to go !

Last edited by Liquid_Drummer; 01-08-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:22 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Tyr, Drumher & Crazydrummer - thanks for the comments.

Liquid_Drummer,
yes I know what you mean about nerves - the first thing to fall apart (if I'm feeling a bit nervous) is my ghost notes - but I usually get over it after the first couple of tunes. Of course it's all a state of mind - and I say to myself - that apart from sleeping, I've probably spent more time behind the drums with a pair of sticks in my hands than anything else I've done in my life.

I have to have enough confidence in myself that no matter what happens I'm going to pull through...and even if I didnít pull through and made a mistake itís better than being crippled with nerves every night expecting that mistake to happen. The anticipation is always the worst part - you run through a few worst case scenarios in your head and imagine that's what'll happen tonight...and there's the problem - you go on stage already determined to have a bad time - and that just reinforces itself for next time.
I'm usually a bit tense the first couple of gigs of a new tour - but soon settle down after that. For quite a few years now I haven't felt nerves before a show - I try to mentally get in the right zone before the concert.
You might want to read "Effortless Mastery" by Kenny Werner - that helped my mental state - not really about nervousness - but more just getting my mind in a good positive state before performing.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-09-2007, 04:36 PM

Gavin-

Has anyone asked "what model of Axis pedal you use?" There so many out there; to many choices.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 01-09-2007, 05:17 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi crookedrook
The ones I have are Axis A Longboard.
As far as I can see there's only two types of pedal (Regular and Longboard) and two types of drive lever. "A" with the variable drive cam adjuster - and the "X" series which has a fixed point - non adjustable drive cam.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-09-2007, 05:32 PM

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info...
Have you heard of the Trick Pro 1-v pedal?
Old 01-10-2007, 06:28 AM

Awesome chops Gavin - After hearing the Absetia CD, I couldn't believe PT had gone unnoticed for so long, so I added Deadwing to my collection and the Arriving somewhere DVD.

I had finished a book when I was younger called "New Directions in Rhythm" by Joe Morello - Independence studies in 3, 5 and 7/4 - awesome book. Favorites until I heard PT were Hakim and Manu Katche.

Love the sound on your Sonors - I am currently tuning to minor 3rds on a nice set of Slingerland maples - do you have a preference?

Best, Charterman
Old 01-10-2007, 02:18 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi crookedrook,
yes I tried the Trick pedal for 10 minutes in a shop and I thought it was nice - but not so unbelievably nice that I want to change from the Axis to it. I'd have to buy 2 double sets (one for at home and one for the road) and then spend a load of time getting used to them.

Hi Charterman50,
I just checked my 5 toms and they appear to be tuned like this.

tom 5 lowest
tom 4 augmented 5th above tom 5
tom 3 augmented 5th above tom 4
tom 2 perfect 4th above tom 3
tom 1 perfect 5th above tom 2

So tom 5 seems to be G
tom 4 Eb
tom 3 A
tom 2 D
tom 1 A

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-10-2007, 05:29 PM

Hey Gavin

In your feature in Modern Drummer you said that Steve and yourself have a gameplan as to what is possible in rock songs as far as rhythms and time signatures. Could you elaborate on that a bit? Are there any plans for another concert DVD with the new album?

Cheers
Daniel
Old 01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Gibbersticks,
I haven't seen that article yet...but I think what I was referring to is that we try to write rhythms that will have some musical sense to them. Not just being clever for the sake of it. If there's a way that we can design a rhythm that may be in an odd time signature, then it has to feel natural to the audience. I quite often see people kind of dancing/nodding along to the songs even though they might be unaware of the time signature. It's not my intention to confuse or lose the audience because of some really smart ass rhythm - and that said - I don't dumb it down for them either, but try to find a happy medium where they might 'feel' it without knowing exactly what 'it' is.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Hey Gavin-

I received Rhythmic Horizons last night that I purchased last week off of buringshed.com and started watching it. I'm at the PolyRhythmic Theory part towards the end and I find it VERY helpful when you sing it. I had been playing PolyRhythms, but had "no idea" what it was or where I was suppose to go with it until now. I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to do an instructional DVD of this nature. Everything I was doing is coming to fruition now that it is being explained and demonstrated I can follow it and use it. After I'm done I may inundate you with a few questions that I have, but won't do that until I finish the entire DVD A&B side.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 01-11-2007, 05:28 PM

Good Evening Mr Harrison,
Being a music fan and drummer for well over twenty five years I obviously have numerous drumming 'heroes' that continue to inspire me. I discovered Porcupine Tree's music only last year (I know it's sad) and in particular your playing captivated my attention. No doubt I could wax lyrically for hours heaping praise but know that I am one of many that appreciate your art.

I'm approaching the big four-oh and love my playing as much as ever. I regularly play in an on-going studio project when I have time away from work, the missus and kids. I thought it was time I invested in a new kit and have just bought a six piece Mapex M Pro with Sabians and for the first time a double pedal. In all honesty your playing has inspired my double pedal choice (something even the great Mr Peart couldn't achieve) no higher accolade imho.

I've just spent an enjoyable hour reading through your previous posts and have several (hopefully brief) questions of my own.

What rudiment(s) would you recommend to a staunch 'single pedal'er' that would ease the baptism of fire that is the double pedal.

Reading through some old 90's editions of 'Rhythm recently and I came across an article written by 'Gavin Harrison'. Am I correct in presuming this is your good self?

Looking forward to the release of the 'Blackfield II' album and I read that you have played on several tracks. Would you happen to know the titles of said songs?

Thanks for your time, Darren aka Ogg.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Silver Member

Gavin -

Congrats on getting a feature in the new MD magazine...
Nice to see you get your shine...

Hopefully we'll see you on one of the Drum Festival DVDs soon...
Keep up the good work....
Old 01-11-2007, 05:55 PM

Hi everybody!

I'm new in drummerworld world! I com from Barcelona spain. I don't have a good english, but I
try to explain my ideas.
I can not say more about master Gavin Harrison! I Iove his mixture with jazz-funky-pop-metal- fusion- progressive drumming.He is a perfect all-around drummer, and another important thing, he knows all aspects about drums in diferent situations like, live performances, studio, production...and is an illusionist!!

Now I want to explain some "illusions" from India:

We start with 16th notes and make diferent groups like 2, 3 with them, creating new "1's" with 2 bars:
1 2 3 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 1 2 3 1 2
1 2 3 4 2 2 3 4 3 2 3 4 4 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 2 2 3 4 3 2 3 4 4 2 3 4

You can play this like a snare drum study with accents in each 1,
You can play this with a funky groove style with 16ht between hi hat and snare(ghost notes) and then without pause play the groups, with accents in each 1 with bass drum and hi-hat at the same time.

Very Important: Use a click ! slow first, and them move to 125-130bpm and more.
Use your imagination and musicality!!
Take your time.

Good luck! good drumming!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:07 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Ogg,
thanks for the message. I don't really know the best way to start on double pedals. I try to play short groups of notes like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (always starting with the right foot). I don't really play 16ths ostinatos - but they are good to practice. Single strokes starting with the right and then starting with the left. Everything I play on the pedals are single strokes.

Yes I did write a column for Rhythm Magazine from 1989 to 1992.

I don't play on Blackfield 2 at all. I played on 2 or 3 tracks of their first album.

Cheers
Gavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogg View Post

What rudiment(s) would you recommend to a staunch 'single pedal'er' that would ease the baptism of fire that is the double pedal.

Reading through some old 90's editions of 'Rhythm recently and I came across an article written by 'Gavin Harrison'. Am I correct in presuming this is your good self?

Looking forward to the release of the 'Blackfield II' album and I read that you have played on several tracks.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:21 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Thanks LinearDrummer!

Hi Toni Serrat,
thanks for the message and the 'Indian illusion'. I actually found it quite hard to read in that format but am I right in thinking it's a series of groupings like this..

3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2

personally it would be easier for me to think of it like this..

3 - 5 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 7 - 2

(usually when I come across a grouping of 5 I accent 1 & 3 of every five and in a group of 7 I accent every 1 , 3 & 5).

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Senior Administrator

hi gavin

i'm asking all the pros this question. i think the answers could be very instructive to many of us.
let's say there was a totally new drum rudiment that was suddenly discovered and was so totally applicable that any drummer worth their salt would quickly try to learn it, master it and use it in recordings and gigs. this hypothetical new rudiment is quite hard to play and totally unrelated to any other rudiment. it is so good that you know that the next time you sit in on a session the writer is probably going to ask you to use it somewhere in their song.
my question is: starting from scratch what would be your way of learning it?

thanks

j

http://youtu.be/fBQeCcBVUCw
Old 01-12-2007, 01:23 PM

Dear Gavin,
Love your forum here and the things I have heard you play. Wonderful feel and groove too. That is actually what I think first of you and actually not the difficult rhythmic illusions stuff, but I adore that stuff too. You bring something new and fresh to the table of drumming.

I read your feature in MD this month and you mentioned briefly about having read Kenny Werner's book "Effortless Mastery". Can you please elaborate more about what this book meant and means for you? It apparently seems that it really struck a chord with you...?

Funnily enough, I have just started on the book myself, and I find it really interesting and I very much look forward to diving more into it....It all seems so natural and right the way he explains things about really letting go of fears, thinking and the like while playing. Fantastic the first few chapters I have read so far....

All best
Sturla

www.myspace.com/sturlanostvik
Old 01-12-2007, 01:49 PM

Many thanks for taking the time to reply Gavin...you've made my day mate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"QUOTE=Gavin Harrison:

"I'm glad you like the sound of my kitchen.

It can depend on the style of music but here's the set up I used on that track:

Dualit Toaster
Dualit Kettle
Leisure Sink
unknown juicer

I'd really like to get a Dualit endorsement - they have easily the best sound..."

You should check out the sound of my wife's vegetable steamer mate :). I'm pleased I'm not the only 'kitchen' drummer out there :).

Last edited by Ogg; 01-12-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:56 PM

Gavin-
Our lead guitarist is the Street Team Captain for Cincinnati, Ohio/United States. For some reason he wanted me to mention that :)

Rob
Old 01-13-2007, 12:38 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi NUTHA JASON
I think first I'd have to hear it - and then be able to sing to myself.
Then it would be a question of going incredibly slowly with it - until it was comfortable - then I would start looking at ways to manipulate it with voicing, displacements and modulations.

Cheers
Gavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTHA JASON View Post
hi gavin

i'm asking all the pros this question. i think the answers could be very instructive to many of us.
let's say there was a totally new drum rudiment that was suddenly discovered and was so totally applicable that any drummer worth their salt would quickly try to learn it, master it and use it in recordings and gigs. this hypothetical new rudiment is quite hard to play and totally unrelated to any other rudiment. it is so good that you know that the next time you sit in on a session the writer is probably going to ask you to use it somewhere in their song.
my question is: starting from scratch what would be your way of learning it?

thanks

j
Old 01-13-2007, 05:25 AM

Hey Gavin-

Thank you for the quick reply on tuning. It is always interesting to hear new ideas on what works well for others. I seem to be in love with bflat on my 13" top head and tune the bottom head a minor third below that then the 14" top is the same as the bottom of the 13 and the 14 bottom is down a minor third and so on. I just picked up a 12" Gretsch Maple free floating snare and love it for the high pop.

I noted that Steve will be in the San Francisco area in May and want to know if you will be doing any clinics in this area sometime this next year. - Ah if I only lived in Italy, but I am out here on the west coast and would love to attend one of your clinics. I hope PT will be playing here in the next year so you will have the opportunity to present one. Please let us all know.

Best, Charterman
Old 01-13-2007, 12:17 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Sturla
I read about the book and thought it might be of interest to me. I took it away on a tour of Italy in 2004 - and during the 3 weeks of rehearsal I read it - and was surprised that it made a difference to my mental state whilst playing. The key parts were really "the fear of sounding bad" and getting past that - plus REALLY listening in a new way open way - and laughing off mistakes. When I changed my attitude I found that I would try more spontaneous things without worrying if they were going to fall apart. The more I tried - the more that things didn't fall apart - the more I felt confident about pushing myself further.

I found of a lot of truth in the book about hang ups. I lent it to the bass player - and he felt the same. I'll probably read it again - and go through it with a marker pen - because some of the paragraphs really hit the nail on the head for me.

Cheers
Gavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturla View Post
Dear Gavin,
I read your feature in MD this month and you mentioned briefly about having read Kenny Werner's book "Effortless Mastery". Can you please elaborate more about what this book meant and means for you? It apparently seems that it really struck a chord with you...?
Old 01-13-2007, 12:26 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Charterman,
Sorry I misunderstood your previous question - I thought you were talking about the pitch distance between my toms - rather than the pitch difference between the top and bottom skin of each drum.

The interval on my toms seems to that the bottom head is about a semitone lower than the top.

I won't be out in San Francisco any time soon for clinics. I'd love to do a series of clinics in the US but have no plans right now.

Cheers
Gavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charterman50 View Post
Thank you for the quick reply on tuning. It is always interesting to hear new ideas on what works well for others. I seem to be in love with bflat on my 13" top head and tune the bottom head a minor third below that then the 14" top is the same as the bottom of the 13 and the 14 bottom is down a minor third and so on.

I noted that Steve will be in the San Francisco area in May and want to know if you will be doing any clinics in this area sometime this next year?
Old 01-14-2007, 04:56 PM

Hey Gavin

All this talk of PT touring is getting me excited. I hope you guys can put together some more Canadian dates rather than just the east coast. The major centres like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnepeg, get all the big bands playing the hockey arenas (10,000 - 15,000 seats). The are tons of other smaller venues that tons of other big name bands play and the shows are more intimate and crazy!!! If you guys got on as an opener for someone doing an area tour, that would be huge exposure for you guys here as no one is promoting or pushing your music in Canada and your music would literaly sell itself here. People just need to hear it. Anyway I really am dreaming of seeing you guys live and I hope this new album does great this for you guys.

Cheers
Daniel
P.s. Any chance of getting an advance copy? LOL!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Senior Administrator

hey gavin, thanks for your last reply.

sorry to load you up with questions but here's another one...

in the August 1992 issue of modern drummer there was a great and useful article titled: THE 25 GREATEST DRUM RECORDS. because of it i bought steely dan's AJA in a time when i was almost exclusively addicted to AC/DC.
they wrote this article by researching across the industry but in particular they asked some of the top guys for their top ten selections. i'm hoping to do a similar thing here on DW and post the reults in a separate thread eventually.
So if you would be so kind please give us a list of your own top ten (perhaps your current top 10) records/albums. it would be helpful if you identified your favourite out of those and dropped in a line why it is so...but this is not totally necessary. think of it like if you were going to be locked in a remote log cabin for a whole winter, which 10 albums would you take, if 10 were all you could take?

thanks
j

http://youtu.be/fBQeCcBVUCw
Old 01-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Mediocrefunkybeat

Jason, posting that on several different threads... doesn't that count as spamming?
Old 01-15-2007, 08:22 PM

Hey Gavin-

I finish watching the Rhythmic Horizon's that I purchased off of Burningshed.com last night. I find it harder to sing the phrasing than it is to play it, but like you said, "it will be in-bedded in your brain and come naturally to play.

I have a question:

On the last section of the DVD video "Resolving" I' m not sure what frame it is.....You do a drum fill in it that is the same fill you do in the middle of "Futile" it is snare/bass/snare/2nd tom/4th tom/snare. I hope you can translate that.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 01-16-2007, 12:07 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Nutha Jason,
so you wanna play "Desert Island Discs" huh?

OK here goes..in no particular order

Art Farmer/Jim Hall "Big Blues" drummer:Steve Gadd
(Probably my biggest lesson in taste and sensitivity - not only from Steve Gadd but also the other great musicians on the record).

Japan "Tin Drum" drummer: Steve Jansen
(Some of the best designed drum and bass parts I've ever heard)

Meshuggah "Destroy Erase Improve" drummer Tomas Haake
(Beautiful rhythmic design from this team - extreme and exciting).

Fredrik Thordendal Special Defects drummer : Morgan Agren
(Again extraordinary rhythmic design and unbelievably exciting drumming).

Randy Crawford "Secret Combination" drummer: Jeff Porcaro
(What can you say about a man with the BEST feel IMHO - and real classy musical taste)

The Blue Nile "Hats" no drummer at all.
(Deep meaningful songs performed with heartbreaking emotion).

Art Farmer "Crawl Space" drummer:Steve Gadd
(The epitome of modern drumming recorded in 1977).

Le Mystere Des Voix Bulagares "Volume 2" no drummer
(Very powerful emotive tunes sung by the female Bulgarian choir - completely blows my mind).

Nine Inch Nails "The Fragile" drummer ?

Lewis Taylor "Lewis Taylor" no drummer
(A true unfound genius - songs that haunt me even when I'm asleep).

thanks Gavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTHA JASON View Post
So if you would be so kind please give us a list of your own top ten (perhaps your current top 10) records/albums. it would be helpful if you identified your favourite out of those and dropped in a line why it is so...but this is not totally necessary. think of it like if you were going to be locked in a remote log cabin for a whole winter, which 10 albums would you take, if 10 were all you could take?
j