My Room with my Gretsch and xmas additions!

drumforone

Hi guys this is my first pics post so be kind, the pics are not the best and neither are the cymbals so please don't racket on about them.

Specs:

Gretsch Catalina Maple in Tobacco Sunburst Fade =]
8x10 Rack Tom
9x12 Rack Tom
14x14 Floor Tom (left of kit)
16x16 Floor Tom
14x6 Snare
22x18 Bass.

Cymbals
Sabian Solar Cymbals 14"HH, 16"C, 20"R,

+ Additons,
- Pearl AX20 Clamp so much more comfortable with my toms over to my left now.
- Pearl H-820W Hi-Hat stand, This thing is great the quality is superb.
- Mapex P580A Double Bass Pedal, Really sturdy and not difficult to get some fast Double bass action going.

Future Buys
Sabian AAX Stage set
New Heads
Pearl Boom and Straight Stand.

Ok now pic =] please comment.

Toms from the front
35kv1a0.png

Toms from the side
34nsld0.png

12" Tom and Badge
rivggo.png

My new Pedals :D
2962i2w.png

My 10" Tom
2z3p4sk.png

Drivers Seat Close
so1w8y.png

B&W of front
inuxjd.png

Drivers Seat Further away
juu6vq.png

The Kit from my bed
2ed8d1l.png

My Xbox 360 with new games and DVDs
28jf7kk.png

My Mac Pro :D
2it50u9.png

And Finally me with a rugby shirt on :D
23h7fnm.png

Thanks for posting pics buddy. You can't go wrong with the Tobacco Burst Fade... they are so pretty. Just one question. Why the random hi hat stand in the 1st pic.. lol?

HALO 3 baby!!!!

Nice kit, nice top (rugby union is the best sport in the world) and nice tag at the end (few of us Christian drummers around).

Just a question, you have moved ur toms to the left and i really the look of it to play but how much does it push your hi-hat way off to the left as well?
I personally want my toms where yours are but also a nice tight hi-hat at a 10 o'clock to a 11 o'clock position.

Nice kit, nice top (rugby union is the best sport in the world) and nice tag at the end (few of us Christian drummers around).

Just a question, you have moved ur toms to the left and i really the look of it to play but how much does it push your hi-hat way off to the left as well?
I personally want my toms where yours are but also a nice tight hi-hat at a 10 o'clock to a 11 o'clock position.

What do you mean by tight, really close to the snare? to be honest i haven't moved the hi-hat stand at all to where i usually have it but the 10" tom is quite close to the hi hats. If you wanted it real close in the "10/11 O clock position" then i'd suggest moving the toms back further away from you or move the toms to the right so they are more over the bass drum. I would strongly suggest moving your toms over it only costs a little for the clamp and it makes my playing so much more solid in my licks.

Btw the random hi-hat stand is what the toms are mounted on, i know it sounds weird but it frees up the position of my crash.

What do you mean by tight, really close to the snare? to be honest i haven't moved the hi-hat stand at all to where i usually have it but the 10" tom is quite close to the hi hats. If you wanted it real close in the "10/11 O clock position" then i'd suggest moving the toms back further away from you or move the toms to the right so they are more over the bass drum. I would strongly suggest moving your toms over it only costs a little for the clamp and it makes my playing so much more solid in my licks.

Btw the random hi-hat stand is what the toms are mounted on, i know it sounds weird but it frees up the position of my crash.

Yer, really close to the snare. I've got the clamp as all my toms are clamped with 1 up and 2 down at the mo but i sometimes 'forget' about the second floor tom. But when i do gig, its always 1 up and 1 down so doesn't really matter.

Thanks guys, i shall get some better pics up once i have my new cymbals, considering my only income is from a paper round i shall get my parents to buy credit on them, my local drum store does 0% on everything if you pay 10% deposit. £39.99 for AAX stage the set then 9 months of £44.43 :D

Back