New K Arrived

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
The 17" K dark thin Crash arrived today, is absolutely gorgeous and I think quite probably the best sounding cymbal I've ever played. I'll be using it in the studio Saturday. Sound bytes soon
:)

And this doesn't count towards the bet as I ordered it before hand lol

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 313
That's one hell of a cymbal. K Thins are amazing crashes. Have fun with that thing!

Good for you. I, too, like dark thin crashes. Glad your still pleased despite an apparent ordering gaff.

guess it was just meant to be, eh?
those K Dark Thin's sound nice, one of Zildjians best cymbals, enjoy!

Before start recording the songs, I'll have him roll the recorder for a minute while I hammer away on the new gear for you to hear, I'll also have the 4.5X14 Brady with me.

Before start recording the songs, I'll have him roll the recorder for a minute while I hammer away on the new gear for you to hear, I'll also have the 4.5X14 Brady with me.

Nice buy Im getting one of those TODAY!!!! I got to love these cymbals after playing the 18" K dark thin explosive responsive just nice overall.
Great buy

Sweeeet, Gotta love it. Now I have the 17" thin dark, 18" medium dark, 14" dark hats and 19" china and 8" Splash. Guess I need the ride, Currently using a 22" A custom ping with that setup.

Back