New badges and finishes from dw.

If I can picture this right in my head it would be good for kits that are set up both left and right handed? Always a badge facing the front? I'm not sure lol!

Either way the White wrap looks great!

DW's two badges: one is their serial no. badge and the other is their timbre match verification badge.

Finally some Finish Ply finishes I like! These look fantastic, would be perfect for a gigging kit.

Don't like the double badge, when you pay that kind of money you shouldn't have to have extra advertising space taken up on the wood you are paying for.

I like the Twisted Walnut, but.. these finishes are too complicated for my taste. I like simple and plain finishes. Even though the Twisted Walnut isn't simple I like it.

i love the twisted onyx and the twisted rainbow wood but my fav DW finish is still
Kurillian-Sky-Blue-Fade.jpg

I like the look of the new badges. They are a marketing machine!

Next will be 12" tall DW on kick reso head.
Even my wife can spot a DW kit from 100 yards just by the goofy shell killing lugs.

My kit ( built in 2006) has the Gold badges...and has TWO on each drum...not sure this is a development...? The color of the badges is now different though.

My kit ( built in 2006) has the Gold badges...and has TWO on each drum...not sure this is a development...? The color of the badges is now different though.

One of my kits is from 2001 and it has two badges per drum. One of my snares is from 1998 and it also has two badges, Nothing new there,

It seems they just changed some of the lettering from silver to black.

I think these finishes are stunning...absolutely love them. But there are a lot of finishes that DW has that are amazing.

Back