is there any toms that can keep a pitch well?

this cat has started threads and posted in many others and every one has made little to no sense at all to me

but I didn't want to be the first to say

indeed....yet he's getting plenty of replies no?. Sometimes you gotta knwo when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to not reply'.
Where's a lurker when you need one?

Duct tape will keep those toms from loosening up. Trust me, I read it on the internet.
This is the truth! If Mythbusters can build a boat out of it, then it's capable of anything.

I've heard that covering both sides of an Evans Hydraulic head with duct tape is a great way of keeping in tune. Apparently, crossing the tape at 90 degrees will raise the pitch (VLX), or laying them all in one direction (VLT) will produce the lowest sounding drums ever created. I've no idea where I heard that ;)

This is the truth! If Mythbusters can build a boat out of it, then it's capable of anything.

I've heard that covering both sides of an Evans Hydraulic head with duct tape is a great way of keeping in tune. Apparently, crossing the tape at 90 degrees will raise the pitch (VLX), or laying them all in one direction (VLT) will produce the lowest sounding drums ever created. I've no idea where I heard that ;)

I prefer the basket weave method of applying tape.

Back