Change in the Moderation Team....

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Arky informed us, that he steps back as admin/moderator.

This is a surprising move because he handled so well all the spam management and the accepting process of new members.

This is intensive work - so after this long run we also understand. He had a crucial incident recently and this made him aware of the necessity to re-evaluate his life in general and to redirect his time and energy accordingly.

He will continue membership as a regular user but considerably reduce his participation in the forum.

So again we say many thanks to him for all his hard work he did for the Forum and we wish him all the best!!

Bernhard and Bermuda and Gruntersdad

Hi Bernhard and all forum members,

... what Bernhard said. I feel this is a necessary step in my life at this time.

It has been a honour and a pleasure to be part of this forum and to have been granted moderator status. I've learned an unbelievable lot from this forum.

The comraderie among drummers made me quickly understand that drummers tend to share their knowledge instead of keeping some details secret. Hopefully I've also been giving info and not only taking, and thus, passing on the sparse knowledge I have ;-)

So let me thank again - Bernhard, Bermuda, Gruntersdad, and everybody.
Enjoy the forum.

Arky, you've done a wonderful job as an administrator, thank you for all the hard work.

I hope you'll keep chatting and participating as much as you can as a member.

Best of luck.

Henri

Will you come by once in a while and combine some of my multiple posts, just for old time's sake?

He had a crucial incident recently and this made him aware of the necessity to re-evaluate his life in general and to redirect his time and energy accordingly.

What happened to you Arky?

Best of luck in the future Arky, thanks so much for all your effort on the forum!

Thanks Bernhard, Bermuda and Gruntersdad too!

Cheers to a hard-working mod and great guy. Best wishes to you Arky, and hope all is well.

Thank you Arky for all of your help and diligence!

Bermuda

Things seem to run pretty smoothly here at DW and I'm sure Arky worked hard to make that happen. Take care of what you need to take care of and we'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon I hope. Thank you for all you given here.

Thank you for all of your efforts! I hope you will continue to contribute when possible. This place is better with you here.

Arky. It was a pleasure being a partner . All the best my friend

Arky, thanks for your service. Best wishes.​

Arky, I come here half way through my daughter's birthday to chime in on this thread. On top of the fact one of my dogs has just maimed a rabbit & I had to despatch said unfortunate creature, means I wouldn't ordinarily be here at this time.

The reason I'm giving you all this background BS is to display just how much I value your input here. I value your presence personally. You're a strong forthright character that many will get on with, & some won't. That's life. You strike me as a principled guy, & studios too. I like that :)

I hope to meet you in person someday Arky. Until then, my fondest regards, & my eternal gratitude for the considerable behind the scenes work you put in here. I hope whatever challenges you have can be overcome, & it's my dearest wish that you remain an active member of this forum.

Andy.

Hope nothing major has happened mate and it's just a matter of getting your priorities in order.
Thanks for all the great work and keep posting!

Well done Arky and all of the team!

The forum has been especially sane of late and with much less spam than usual (thank Deity) and you obviously had a lot to do with it. Good luck with the new priorities.

Arky was here when I joined and it's going to be sad to here less from him. He's always been a stand up guy with a lot more to add to conversation than I do, and that input will be missed, but hopefully not completely gone. Best of luck to you!

I hope all is well with you, Arky. I think we're very lucky to have mods like you who make DW a safe and pleasant place to be.

Don't be a stranger, eh :)

Back