Just in case you forgot

Yeah, I noticed over the years I was getting really annoyed whenever I heard a crash cymbal and it just pierced it's way through the music, totally "over-punctuating", I suppose.

I'm with you here. I really admire those who can really finesse a cymbal. A cymbals maximum volume is about the most generic, one dimensional sound it can make IMO.

Some time ago I commented that I did not care for the look....I've been assimilated. They now look very nice to me.

Interestingly, this finish came up in several spots as I was searching for a camo pattern. I think that helped me like it even more.

I'm in the process of coming up with ideas for a US Marines look kit since I'm so proud of my nephew that started boot camp recently....this look could be a baseline design for that kit against a hard core olive drab background

Some time ago I commented that I did not care for the look....I've been assimilated. They now look very nice to me.

Interestingly, this finish came up in several spots as I was searching for a camo pattern. I think that helped me like it even more.

I'm in the process of coming up with ideas for a US Marines look kit since I'm so proud of my nephew that started boot camp recently....this look could be a baseline design for that kit against a hard core olive drab background

Hoo-rah! It could be a camo pattern, but you don't think its too light for that? If you could darken it, then maybe 😳

I'd really like to see that pattern on a black background.

Same blue/green, but all the white parts black. I think it'd look great.

I'd really like to see that pattern on a black background.

Same blue/green, but all the white parts black. I think it'd look great.

That probably would! I've always loved the black oyster pearl, but when DW came out with a white oyster pearl, I felt it was missing something. TBH , I hope they don't come out with this on black - I might have to get those too!

Back