Website Issue

EssKayKay

This probably doesn’t belong in this discussion group but I’m having a problem - my back button in Internet Explorer 11 does not take me back one page. I’m only having this issue with this website – others forum are working fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks….
SKK

No one else has complained.. Reboot IE and see if that works.

I'm having the same problem. Tried a reboot but no luck. My big blue back button is inop?

Me too.
The big blue circle in the upper left won't take me back one page.

But I have found that if I double click it, it works.

Same here, and the culprit might be a transparent forwarding page, nobodycares.ca/dw.html which lets you click through, but not back to the previous page.

Bernhard?

Tucows.com is the (apparent) domain owner, I wonder if it's a legit tracking click-through gone bad?

The problem is you're the one person still using Explorer?
(FYI- Back buttons work fine with Chrome/ Firefox)

I still use IE, although that's primarily been because I can access Notepad as the "view source" for web sites, as I still write code.

Firefox didn't want to do it, but there's a hack that lets you set parameters outside of the normal settings, and designate Notepad (or whatever) as the view source editor.

I may make the switch. :)

Bermuda

I use Notepad to modify my clients' web pages. OLD SKOOL! The kids call me a coder.

Nope, Right Click > Back doesn't work either.

OOPS - Sorry KeepIt for not catching it. Maybe I'm just too sensitive - haha

If anyone knows a fix for this I'd most certainly be interested. Maybe it's some IE setting but I don't remember changing anything. And it's weird I'm only seeing this here.
Oh well - again, no biggie

Thanks all.....

The website works fine for me on my computer, but on my phone it's garbage as of late. It doesn't click back a page with the back button. It just refreshes the same page. I have to click the back button about 4 times in a row to get it to go back a page. My phone is an android running chrome.

Back