Hello from SoCal

Rogers64

Hi all,

New guy here. I'm a geezer who has been playing a long time, since the mid 60s. Main kit is a mid 60s Rogers Holiday with all the original Swiv-o matic hardware. I play Paiste Signature cymbals and also play guitar. I build custom tube guitar amplifiers, repair amps and guitars as a side business for the day job.

I joined today to ask some questions about an e-drum kit I just purchased for quiet practice.

Welcome aboard. If you ask that Question in the Gear section and Drums more folks are bound to see it.

And I see you did just that. Very good

Grunter, thanks man! This ain't my first rodeo!

BRD, I'm in the Temecula/Elsinore Valley area.

Man I play up there pretty often! I'm the web guy for Vail Lake Resort and do a thing at the Merc Theatre in Old Town last Sunday of the month. Also, gigs and whatnot up there. We do Ramona Mainstage pretty much once a month with a headliner too.

If you PM me your email I'll get you on the contact list for the website and you'll know when/where I'm playing and maybe you can come down for a gig.

Our next big show at Ramona is Aug. 16, opening for Allan Holdsworth. This hack named Virgil Donati is playing drums... some guy from Australia. ;)

I live in Riverside bur my day (night) job is a 12-hour graveyard shift in Temecula.

Back