Ash Soan added to Drummerworld

Superb decision Bernhard! Ash is a deep groove gem of a player, & someone I've highlighted here in the past. I've met him a few times - great guy.

Would be great to feature Michele Drees on Drummerworld. An innovative jazz - latin player who's pop career includes Kirsty MacColl, Seal, Candy Dulfer, Susanne vega, KD Lang, amongst others. More recently, latin american tours with many great latin/jazz artists. Sorry for the cheeky push Bernhard ;)

??? Is this eventually a GURU drummer coincidentally?? ..lol..
B.
Hahaha - you got me Bernhard - no fooling you eh! ;) ;) ;)

Guru aside (she also plays Yamaha), Michele is very worthy of inclusion. Strong professional bio having played with many great artists, & now taking jazz tap globally too. Headlined at the London Jazz Festival last year, & staging a special performance at this year's London Drum Show. A real ambassador for female drummers too :)

Just added Ash Soan - great drummer for Adele, Cher and many others - to Drummerworld:

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Ash_Soan.html

Wonderful news Bernhard, I had the privilege to chat with him at the 2013 London Drum Show, top class player and a really nice guy :)

Would be great to feature Michele Drees on Drummerworld.

I second that request... Michele's an amazing player, it would be great if she was added to the (far too short) list of the great female drummers.

Incidentally, this picture from Ash Loan DW's page feature a bass player with a very recognizable face :)

ashsoansinedoconnor.jpg

Back