Change in the Moderation Team....

And just when I was getting used to the new avatar! I don't know Arky so I can't say much other than I have enjoyed reading about his drumming speed/coordination experiments and I hope he will continue to write about them.

Thanks for the well metered moderation,your contributions and may you find the balance you seek.May the road rise my friend.

Steve B

I may not post all that much anymore but I still frequent this place daily, so I can say we'll miss you dearly Arky. Thank you for all your hard work (along with the other admins) to make this the best drumming forum on the web! Wishing you the best mate. :)

-Jonathan

I may not post all that much anymore but I still frequent this place daily, so I can say we'll miss you dearly Arky. Thank you for all your hard work (along with the other admins) to make this the best drumming forum on the web! Wishing you the best mate. :)

-Jonathan
That's kind of true for me as well.
Thanks for the great work Arky and I hope you're doing well!

Will you come by once in a while and combine some of my multiple posts, just for old time's sake?

ROFL

While you're at it Arky, some of my titles need changing - LOL

Seriously, I'm just yankin' your chain. Appreciate all your input - especially about my double bass pedal adventures.
I learned a lot from you. Thanks.

Next time you get some cracked cymbals to make bells, try cutting some of them a little larger if possible.
I've made some nice hi hats out of rides and crashes that way.
See you around.

I do hope that all is OK most of all.

Otherwise, I want to add my thanks to Arky and the whole admin. team. I have been a long term member on several other forums and I can honestly say that I have never experienced such excellent moderation anywhere else. This forum runs ultrasmoothly!

Eric

Just a brief note before this thread fades away. Arky did do a great job for this forum and his efforts will be missed. Many kudos have been mentioned about him and the rest of we Mods about a job well done and I would be remiss if I didn't say something about how you, the forum members, makes this job much easier. The forum is only as good as the members and we thank you.

Arky, you're a good moderator, a good musician and a good man. Good on you for directing your energies where necessary and best of luck.

Back