What a weird night.....a first!

maybe we should change our band name to Salt and Pepper-spray.

F

Yeah drunks can really ruin an evening, but last night was a first for me...CRACKHEADS! I've never (knowingly) seen someone high on crack in person, but there was no mistaking there was something wrong with this couple. They're eyes were sunken, she was about six feet 140 lbs, pupils completely dilated, and they just looked like the walking dead.

Fortunately they happened by after the music ended, which is good because it was a great gig 'til then. She starts going on loudly about how it's her birthday and getting on stage and posing, acting out of her mind. When she climbed on top of the leslie cabinet the manager asked her to get off and leave. Then she went ballistic on him and her crack-head boyfriend started recording it with his cellphone. After a shrill, over the top string of profanity, the manager calmly looks at the boyfriend and says, "Are you getting all this?" since he wasn't taking the bait and so far the video clearly was implicating her more than him. After that it was 20 minutes of her screaming verbal abuse to try and goad him into touching her so she could threaten a lawsuit and score again, I presume. Awful, ugly scene.

Did he drink milk? Is he from the udder side of town?

Very worrying when a "fan" goes crazy. Once had a 400lb female "fan" of a previous band go mad at a gig. She was after our lead singer (who, btw, had a thing for generously sized ladies) and trashed two monitors and some floor lights with her heels. She took some restraining too. At least four bouncers (no pun intended) needed, and boy could she throw her weight around. Her top came adrift part way through the scuffle. That put me off fried eggs for weeks!

Very worrying when a "fan" goes crazy. Once had a 400lb female "fan" of a previous band go mad at a gig. She was after our lead singer (who, btw, had a thing for generously sized ladies) and trashed two monitors and some floor lights with her heels. She took some restraining too. At least four bouncers (no pun intended) needed, and boy could she throw her weight around. Her top came adrift part way through the scuffle. That put me off fried eggs for weeks!

must...not....laugh.. TOO LATE!

that was brilliant, mate....great story

F

My band has a regular gig at a show bar that gets very full, drinks are served til 2 am so lots of drunks. The stage is only 2ft higher than the main floor we often get fools wanting to join in but we're very lucky 'cos the security staff are VERY good - never once had a serious problem, the bozo just gets whisked outdoors at light speed.

We once had to load out of this place with a drunken couple doing the dirty just feet away from the back door. Against a toilet drain pipe, broken bottles and vomit all around, my how romantic! It must have been - they didn't stop even with us trundling speaker cabs past!

Its all on CCTV but the venue owner is too nice to Youtube 'em.

Hahaha!!! Stop...milk is coming out of my nose...

Back