Greetings

I'm Mike. Been playing for about 17 years now. I'm in a couple bands but nothing too serious, which sucks because practicing by myself gets old after awhile...

Here's my favorite kit - Pearl SSC (I'm so glad they started making these again; I used to have one a few years back but sold it and then they discontinued that line shortly after that), and my pride and joy: a '63 Supraphonic with original everything. Only thing missing is the felt dampener.
pearlkit.jpg

And my cymbals - all Paistes - 14" Twenty light hats, 19" Signature full crash, 20" & 22" 2002 crashes, 24" 2002 ride, and a 22" Signature power ride (I still haven't really found a style that that Signature ride fits into other than metal).
cymbals.jpg

I was in a rehearsal earlier today and thought about taking a pic of everything set up but I didn't.

I also have a Bonham-sizes maple Ludwig in green sparkle and a hideous brown sparkle DDrum Dominion. It's not the best but I like it for it's shallow toms and 20x20 bass.

Welcome to the brotherhood 2002!

My eyes are shining on with your 24" 2002 ride! :´) ... I've got the 24" Giant Beat ride, beast!

Back