drum pic 005.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 596
  • drum pic 006.jpg
    drum pic 006.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 596
  • drum pic 007.jpg
    drum pic 007.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 602
Nice drumset! I like the finish a lot. Not a fan of pinstripe however.

Nice drumset! I like the finish a lot. Not a fan of pinstripe however.

Me too on this..

The finish and set up are ace, but Mapex fitting these kits with pins..well, again, To each their own.
I will say however, that I played a set of these with the stock Chinese made pins at Interstate music's retail store and they sounded pretty nice!

My m-birch tourer came with pinstripes, then i got a super kick 2 batter and evans eq3 resonant on the bass, when the snare went i just decided to replace all the toms with emperors and the snare with an ambassador. Dunno if it would work on a maple kit but i highly recommend it and sounds much better than it used to :]

I know the heads aren't the best, but I think no kits at that price range offer good heads. I've already change the bass head for a PowerStroke3 wich I really enjoy and I'm thinking the change all the other heads as soon as I can afford it. For now, I have to buy a car to go to school next year in music, so you'll understand that heads aren't my priority.

Thanks for your comments

I know the heads aren't the best, but I think no kits at that price range offer good heads. I've already change the bass head for a PowerStroke3 wich I really enjoy and I'm thinking the change all the other heads as soon as I can afford it. For now, I have to buy a car to go to school next year in music, so you'll understand that heads aren't my priority.

Thanks for your comments

Yeah I understand. Heads cost a fortune too.

Nice kit. The Meridians are great value and the shells are really good.

I liked seeing the hand percussion and music stand with a copy of Stick control. Nice!

Back