Show us your Premier kits!!

Hey Guys
here's another from my personal collection. There will be more as I work my way through my garage!!
This is other "pride & joy" besides my UJ kits. It's the Limited Edition Premier 75th Anniversary Edition Signia Maple in Black Lacquer with all Maple hoops & Gold Plated lugs. This one is #75 which is very cool. I could never find out exactly how many were made but I think it was either 75 or 150? If anyone knows for sure I would be grateful for the info.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1125_2b.jpg
    IMG_1125_2b.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11,399
That is a frankly stunning set of drums. Really stunning.

Thanks Man, I appreciate that. I had been trying to get my grubby paws on one for ages then I came across this one for sale on line a couple years ago but didn't have the funds at the time. I was surprised when I contacted the seller last year that she still had it so we made a screaming deal & now it's mine ....... all mine!!!!!
P.

Hey Guys
here's another from my personal collection. There will be more as I work my way through my garage!!
This is other "pride & joy" besides my UJ kits. It's the Limited Edition Premier 75th Anniversary Edition Signia Maple in Black Lacquer with all Maple hoops & Gold Plated lugs. This one is #75 which is very cool. I could never find out exactly how many were made but I think it was either 75 or 150? If anyone knows for sure I would be grateful for the info.
Thanks for looking.

Now this is my kind of kit. Classy looking at its best. Those Signia kit with wood hoop have this thing that make you absolutely want them.

Hey Guys
Thanks for looking.

Wow...that kit is sweet. One of my new favorites for sure!

Theres gotta be some people here with "premier series" kits?
Im going to invest in the newest version pretty soon, the premier elite. Lush.
Post pics! :)

Premier Artist Fusion, 2000. Lefty world! - All early 70s A Zildjian, except for China and splash. Some wonderful kits here! Anyone have pics of Paul Cook's Union Jack kit from Pistols '96 tour?

Attachments

• Premier-full.jpg
    Premier-full.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 10,534
  • PremierFrnt1.jpg
    PremierFrnt1.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 10,640
  • GlynMic'ing.jpg
    GlynMic'ing.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 10,420
  • drumsOH.jpg
    drumsOH.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 10,377
For Groove Meister -
I actually have 2 "Premier Series" kits, one is Maple Classic in Silver Sparkle & the other is a Gen X in Burnt Orange Sparkle. I'm hoping to post some pic's of them soon, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
As far as the new "Elite" series goes, where are you getting your kit from? Have you seen or played them yet? They have an awesome new finish available called "Rainforest Sparkle" plus the new ISO mounts are pretty cool too.
Let's see see some more Premier kits on here, it's nice to see what everyone has.
Cheers to all for now.

For Groove Meister -
I actually have 2 "Premier Series" kits, one is Maple Classic in Silver Sparkle & the other is a Gen X in Burnt Orange Sparkle. I'm hoping to post some pic's of them soon, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
As far as the new "Elite" series goes, where are you getting your kit from? Have you seen or played them yet? They have an awesome new finish available called "Rainforest Sparkle" plus the new ISO mounts are pretty cool too.
Let's see see some more Premier kits on here, it's nice to see what everyone has.
Cheers to all for now.

Hey! cool to hear :) im hoping to order the kit straight from premier to my closest retailer. Custom sizes and all that jazz. Whats the new finish "rainforest sparkle" like? Know where i can see photos? Wasnt overly keen on the new ISO's but im sure they do a better job!

Man, i would really appreciate seeing photos of your kits, especially burnt orange sparkle!!
Please post them soon :)

Ric

Hi again
right now Premier still has contract issues with the new US distributor so as far as I can tell nothing is getting into the U.S. as far as new product goes. However, I have direct contact with the distributor so if you want a kit I may be able to get it for you. If you email me directly - [email protected] - I can get you more info including pictures of the new finish & detailed info on the kits themselves.
Peter

Hi again
right now Premier still has contract issues with the new US distributor so as far as I can tell nothing is getting into the U.S. as far as new product goes. However, I have direct contact with the distributor so if you want a kit I may be able to get it for you. If you email me directly - [email protected] - I can get you more info including pictures of the new finish & detailed info on the kits themselves.
Peter

emailed you buddy!
Ric

Got it, thanks!! I will email you more info later but in the mean time ..... here's a couple more kits for everyone's interest.
The first is the Premier Series - Gen X shells in Burnt Orange Sparkle. The drum sizes are - 22 x 18 (Virgin) Bass Drum, 10 x 8, 12 x 8 & 14 x 11 rack toms with matching Modern Classic 14 x 5.5 Snare Drum.
Gen X shells are a combination of Birch (2 ply outer) & Maple (2 ply inner) which combine the warmth and tone of Maple with the brighter, direct sound of Birch, a pretty unique sound & great for all styles of playing.
The second kit is an awesome Signia Marquis in Silver Sparkle. Drum sizes are - 22 x 18 (Virgin) Bass Drum, 10 x 8 & 12 x 9 rack toms, 14 x 14 Floor Tom with matching 14 x 5.5 Snare Drum. The Marquis version of the Signia series features all around die cast hoops which are finished in the Premier classic Diamond Chrome, un-matched by anyone.
Hope you all enjoy the pic's, there will be more to follow over the next few weeks.
Cheers to all & let's keep this thread going!!!!
Dancincrow

Attachments

• IMG_1177_2.jpg
    IMG_1177_2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 10,123
  • IMG_1174_2.jpg
    IMG_1174_2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 10,237
Helllloooooo?????

Where did everyone go? Have we made contact with every Premier kit owner in the US at this point? Maybe the last 2 kits I put on the site weren't impressive enough to get a response? Damn .... does that mean I have to dive in my garage again & drag out some more?
Come on guys ....... don't be shy ..... show us what ya got!!! Premier drums that is!!
Dancincrow

I like em. I have a similar setup with my Premier kit. I love the two offset toms. It's like a 4 piece, +1 lol.
Question about how you mount the toms though, did the double tom holder fit right into the stand? I can't seem to get mine to do that so I've been using a clamp instead.

I should get some recent pics of my Premier. I'll be getting new heads soon, maybe then..

Yes, I use the 6000 Series RokLok stands which also have the capability of being totally flat to the floor which in tight situations really helps. They're incredibly sturdy & of course the chrome finish is unbeatable.
If you need help ordering anything let me know as I am an Authorized Dealer, however, it may take a while depending on stock with the Distributor.
Would love to see pic's of your kit, as would everyone else I'm sure.
Dancincrow

Here's a Genista 12/14/18 kit that I had for a while:

2746366955_cb818a0689_b.jpg

That is a pretty classy looking kit, it's a shame that the original Premier hardware isn't being used however, but that's just my opinion.
Thanks for posting your photo, hopefully others will continue this thread. I'm hoping to post pic's of more kits in from my personal collection in the next few days.
Dancincrow

Alright, here's my Cabria APK, 10, 12, 14, 20 under normal circumstances. This time, however, my Basix set, which is normally at my friend's house for band practice purposes, was at my house. So I added the 16x16 floor tom and the snare stand to have a side snare.
It is very difficult to get a good photo, both lighting and angle-wise in my room, but you get the idea.
front-1.png

side-1.png

Here's a good look at the very different floor toms
floors.png

floors2.png

A look at my offset toms, with the mounted tambourine between them. I think it's 10", made by Remo
overhead.png

toms-1.png

(ignore the mess in the background)

My crappy ride, and my good crash, which is a fairly new addition. My cymbals are 20" Planet Z ride, 18" Sabian Xs medium thin crash, 16" Paiste Pst3 crash, 14" Sabian Xs hats
crash-ride.png

My side snare
sidesnare.png

And here are my two snares, both 14 x 5.5
snares.png

I am definately going to upgrade the heads for my Premier. Probably pinstripes.

But yeah, there it is

Hey Guys
well, I finally dragged another one of my favorites outta the garage. This is a Genista in Ermine Gloss (EG) which has undersize, unsupported, Finnish Birch shells which sound amazing. The sizes are - 24x18 BD, 10x8, 12x10, 13x11, 14x12, Rack Toms, 16x16 & 18x16 Floor Toms with a matching 14x7 Snare. All the stands are Premier 6000 series. You won't find better sounding Birch drums anywhere, it's a shame they stopped making this series but then the new ones are pretty cool too.
Cheers until next time.
Dancincrow

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 9,671
  • IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 9,436
  • IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 10,926