My Pearl Masters Premium Maple

Drum_Master_D

Pearl Masters Premium Maple in Midnight Fade! Mmmmm.....

20“ x 18“ Bass
10“ x 8“ Tom
12“ x 9“ Tom
14“ x 14“ Floor Tom
14” x 5.5” Snare

All Zildjian Avedis Cymbals
21" Sweet Ride
14" New Beat Hi-Hats
16" Medium Crash
18" Medium Thin Crash
18" China Low

All Yamaha Heavy Duty Hardware
DW 9000 Series Single Pedal

Attachments

• DrumKit-1.jpg
    DrumKit-1.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,816
  • DrumKit2-1.jpg
    DrumKit2-1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,315
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! that is sweet.

and speaking of sweet what do you think of your sweet ride? i was looking into getting one.

-Jonathan

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! that is sweet.

and speaking of sweet what do you think of your sweet ride? i was looking into getting one.

-Jonathan

Yeh the ride is really nice. The bell is awesome and has a great ping the ride itself due to size i think can be quite washy depending on how hard you are hitting it, but it mixes in well with everything. I personally see it as a good all rounder as I use it a lot with Jazz but also in more rock orientated situations aswell. Definitely a great ride to have in your collection.

What a killer kit in an absolutely killer finish! Pearl Masters Premium maple drums not only look great, but sound great as well. I remember falling in love with Midnight Fade the first time I saw a full kit in that finish.
I know this kit will serve well for years to come.

What a killer kit in an absolutely killer finish! Pearl Masters Premium maple drums not only look great, but sound great as well. I remember falling in love with Midnight Fade the first time I saw a full kit in that finish.
I know this kit will serve well for years to come.

Yeh before I bought it I would never have thought about getting a kit in Midnight Fade but everyday I look at it I fall in love with it a little bit more!

But yeh, great sounding kit aswell! That Kick Drum is a monster when it is mic'd up!!!

Nice, that is one of my favorite colors for a kit. Masters are great drums. Congrats

Back