Early xmazzz gift to me!

Evilbagua

Silver Member
Picked up this 14x5 Tama Kenny Aronoff Trackmaster for under 200$ today. I only currently owned a brass piccolo and thought what the heck. I really like it, I haven't really messed with it but it sounds pretty sweet and I think the shell is gorgeous. Excuse the dust in the pic I haven't cleaned it up yet. This is what happens when I sell a few drums on CL I gotta buy another one!

Attachments

• Tamak.JPG
    Tamak.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 414
Congrats! Great score you found there. Post another pic when you have it all cleaned up.

I've been meaning to add a brass snare to my stable. Ah, so many snares, so little cash.

Have you seen the 15" Kenny Arnoff snare? That thing looks like a barrel of fun.

Some guy in town kept trying to sell his 15" for under $200 I think. I should have tried it at least. Great score, looks like it could use a little cleaning!

Congrats! Great score you found there. Post another pic when you have it all cleaned up.

I've been meaning to add a brass snare to my stable. Ah, so many snares, so little cash.

Have you seen the 15" Kenny Arnoff snare? That thing looks like a barrel of fun.

I love 15" snares! I have only seen the 15x4's for wayyyyy to much money on ebay though :( I know how you feel I sold 3 snares to fund some stuff but had to replace atleast one.

Some guy in town kept trying to sell his 15" for under $200 I think. I should have tried it at least. Great score, looks like it could use a little cleaning!

I'd have hopped on that right away, but I like oddball size drums. I imagine most drummers would want the 14x5 or 14x6.5. 15's sound so sweet though, although all my 15's have been mega deep.

Back