My Ludwig

EpicDewd

Nothing special but here goes.

It's a Accent CS Custom (Don't think its an Elite, Red Lacquer Finish) in the Fusion Plus sizes. It's all birch.
5x14
8x10
8x12
16x16
18x22

Toms are Evans G2's and snare is a Evans Onyx (Coated black head) Except on the bass drum I have a Aquarian Superkick II + Regulator for reso. It's nice having an empty bass drum. Sounds great...

DW 5000 Double Pedal
Ludwig hi hat stand

Cymbals are all Zildjians.

14" Zildjain A Custom Hi Hats
14" Zildjian A Custom Fast Crash
16" Zildjian A Custom Crash
18" Zildjian Z3 Rock Crash
20" Zildjian A Custom Medium Ride

18" Oriental China Trash + Some Zildjian A Custom Projection crash soon...

All mounted on a Gibraltar V-Rack. 3 Sided. Floor tom will be mounted soon.

Gibraltar Motocycle Style Vinyl Throne and I have some PDP throne (Double braced, guy threw it in when I bought the Rack.) Still not sure which throne is better.

I've been using these forums and theres been a lot of information on them here. Just saying thanks.

Very nice. Great choice in heads and going without any muffling. Ludwig and Zildjian, a man of my own tastes.

How does the Z3 mix in with the A Customs? I'm playings mainly A Customs (with an Armand and K which blend nice). I haven't had a Z series in about 15 years when Z Custom first came out.

Nice looking kit. Like the drum rack too!

Very nice. Great choice in heads and going without any muffling. Ludwig and Zildjian, a man of my own tastes.

How does the Z3 mix in with the A Customs? I'm playings mainly A Customs (with an Armand and K which blend nice). I haven't had a Z series in about 15 years when Z Custom first came out.

To be honest the 18" Z3 Rock Crash doesn't mix well with the 16" A Custom crash. A Custom isn't loud enough for that crash but they sound unique together. It's good with the ride and the fast crash. The bells on the 18" Z3 and 20" A Custom ride sound nice together.

That Z3 crash has a mind of its own though.

Back