Eat Drums...

Man I can't even spell invyous after looking at those two sets.(envious) I sure hope your homeowners insurance is jacked up to pay replacement value on those bad boys.

Lookie what my dad bought me for my kit! I will have two 8X8 toms now for my Five Star Kit.

its a perfect match except for the inside is not ebony on this one, but only I would see that.

I was less then half price of what I paid for my 8X8, so it was a steal, brand new, from Sam I Am

So I got six toms now and a 8 piece Five Star Designer Ebony.
I have had two toms the same before and can pitch them significantly apart, so it should work out fine that way.
Almost a Neil Peart Kit now, just need a floor tom for the left side and a gong drum.
;)

Its going to look real sharp, photos in about two weeks.
How cool is that? Lucky for me Sam had the tom mount too.
I will have to move my two 8" toms over to the left and cut the high hat rod.
Such is life in the big kits.
:cool: :lol:

I actually wonder if this was not the one ordered by Shane for me, when they could not find the Five Star 8" initially.
I know a order was put in...so this may be the one they made for me in the first place...I am not sure if it was ever processed or not, that order, so thats just a guess, but it is a odd ball drum to be hanging around.
If it is, I got it for a steal.
I cannot wait to do the full six tom fill.....Neil Peart, here we come.
:lol:

To keep me busy till it arrives, check this out.

I was given this beautiful bass guitar, from a dear friend, as a gift, out of the blue.
I was talking about wanting one for a while, and he picked up a new bass for himself *worth big bucks* and felt he had too many bass guitars and gave this up for me!

Peavy Millennium® 4 BXP

Peavey's new Millennium® 4 BXP bass guitar combines sexy looks with features offering you our best valued bass ever. Genuine quilt maple top adds a stunning look to any of the four available finishes. The hard rock maple neck has a silky smooth satin finish and a great feeling action that plays superbly. Peavey's string through body design increases the amount of sustain and is not a feature you would normally find on a bass in this price range. To top it off there are two straight single coil humbucking pickups with choice electronics to insure versatile and flexible sound quality for live or studio gigs. You'll be blown away by the result of this beautiful bass.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm?action=detail&item=114079

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIL77skew2A

Its georgeous. Man do I feel loved. How cool is that? The bass is nothing like his new one concerning the action, but this is still one smooth bass. He is playing bass for us in our drum circle now. My friend Brian plays a Philip Kubicki Factor Bass now.
http://www.kubicki.com/

These are some fantastic custom bass guitars, I feel priveldged to have held one in my hands. His is Corvette yellow and the action is just WOOWHHH. He said that it was worth about four grand...he got it second hand for about $2500. So I actually test drove a bass guitar ferraria today. That was quite the experience.

But I love mine and just cannot stop playing with it. The quilted maple and black are sweet. Matches my Peavey amp for my Roland TD 6V. My fingers are sore. :lol:

Last edited:
Lookie what my dad bought me for my kit! I will have two 8X8 toms now for my Five Star Kit.

its a perfect match except for the inside is not ebony on this one, but only I would see that.

I was less then half price of what I paid for my 8X8, so it was a steal, brand new, from Sam I Am

So I got six toms now and a 8 piece Five Star Designer Ebony.
I have had two toms the same before and can pitch them significantly apart, so it should work out fine that way.
Almost a Neil Peart Kit now, just need a floor tom for the left side and a gong drum.
;)

Its going to look real sharp, photos in about two weeks.
How cool is that? Lucky for me Sam had the tom mount too.
I will have to move my two 8" toms over to the left and cut the high hat rod.
Such is life in the big kits.
:cool: :lol:

I actually wonder if this was not the one ordered by Shane for me, when they could not find the Five Star 8" initially.
I know a order was put in...so this may be the one they made for me in the first place...I am not sure if it was ever processed or not, that order, so thats just a guess, but it is a odd ball drum to be hanging around.
If it is, I got it for a steal.
I cannot wait to do the full six tom fill.....Neil Peart, here we come.

To keep me busy till it arrives, check this out.

I was given this beautiful bass guitar, from a dear friend, as a gift, out of the blue.
I was talking about wanting one for a while, and he picked up a new bass for himself *worth big bucks* and felt he had too many bass guitars and gave this up for me!

Peavy Millennium® 4 BXP

Peavey's new Millennium® 4 BXP bass guitar combines sexy looks with features offering you our best valued bass ever. Genuine quilt maple top adds a stunning look to any of the four available finishes. The hard rock maple neck has a silky smooth satin finish and a great feeling action that plays superbly. Peavey's string through body design increases the amount of sustain and is not a feature you would normally find on a bass in this price range. To top it off there are two straight single coil humbucking pickups with choice electronics to insure versatile and flexible sound quality for live or studio gigs. You'll be blown away by the result of this beautiful bass.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm?action=detail&item=114079

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIL77skew2A

Its georgeous. Man do I feel loved. How cool is that? The bass is nothing like his new one concerning the action, but this is still one smooth bass. He is playing bass for us in our drum circle now. My friend Brian plays a Philip Kubicki Factor Bass now.
http://www.kubicki.com/

These are some fantastic custom bass guitars, I feel priveldged to have held one in my hands. His is Corvette yellow and the action is just WOOWHHH. He said that it was worth about four grand...he got it second hand for about $2500. So I actually test drove a bass guitar ferraria today. That was quite the experience.

But I love mine and just cannot stop playing with it. The quilted maple and black are sweet. Matches my Peavey amp for my Roland TD 6V. My fingers are sore. :lol:

that 8 x8 ... mmmmm... a jewel.. and I see you have and old paiste alpha sound edge ... another jewel.. I have a pair of normal old alpha hats and they are nice, made in switzerland, not germany.. congrats..

Hey there mate, that kit looks totally awesome. You're a very lucky man to have that. Biggest 5 star kit in north america. That's a pretty cool claim. I'm a bass player too and i must say those peavey basses are absolutely amazing vfm. I used to own one which i sold to a friend but i paid £200 for it and the quality for that sort of money is rather amazing. The only gripe i had about it was the hardware, peavey probably spent a bit too much time trying to copy off hipshot and the quality suffered for it i think but it's a small complaint for otherwise a very good bass. A USA cirrus is seriously on my dream bass list now and it's amazing to think you can get used ones for as little as £600.

My dream bass, Kubicki X Factor Bass Guitar
nuff said.
LOL.
I am trying to get one if possible.
My friend owns it.

I am loving my Peavy however.

Awesome drums buddy ! I hope your dog doesnt pee on them thinking that they're a tree ! By the way, nice dog !

i am sorry to all my dads friends he wanted me to tell u he was going to get new lungs unfortunitly dean passed away sep 20 2010 he was a great drummer father brother son and frien may he rest in peace we love u xoxoxo
brandon ward

i am sorry to all my dads friends he wanted me to tell u he was going to get new lungs unfortunitly dean passed away sep 20 2010 he was a great drummer father brother son and frien may he rest in peace we love u xoxoxo
brandon ward

Brandon, we at the Sonormuseum wish to express our deepest sympathy. Dean was an active member on our forum for many years. We will miss him greatly. Please PM me with information about funeral arrangements, etc. Many of our members would like to express their sympathy and condolences at the loss of your father and our good friend.

Scott (RevPoindexter at the Sonormuseum)

brandon ward

Brandon,
I only had a few discussions with Dean, but I could tell right away what a genuine, kind, and compassionate dude he was.
I'm really sorry.

Adam

Back