UPDATE: Hit Like A Girl Finalist!! :) [Lindsay Artkop]

Way to go girl. I told you, luck had nothing to do with it. You have a God given talent. Now, give it back with all you got and you will be the winner. Wish I could be there to give you flowers.

Well deserved, your entry was great! - best of luck with the rest of the competition!

Wow... Very nice playing. I could watch you for hours.

Congratulations and go get'em.

I'll be sure to vote for you.

A tad late to the picnic, but WOW! Great job girl!
You deserve this!!

I listened to quite a few ladies from the competition, only a couple are in the same zip code with Lindsay. Who incidentally ROCKS it!!! You have worked your tail off girl, It shows. Best to you!

I didn't write all the ones down that I felt would make the top 3 or 5, but I think I picked them. A couple of other young ladies had nice technique and chops. Where Lindsay reins supreme is her shear speed and coverage. OMG. I'm like wow, if I ever go all guitar and need a drummer, your hired, lol.

I've watched a ton of these entries and I'm in no way surprised that you were selected as a finalist. Congrats and keep us posted.

Congratulations Lindsay - well deserved winner! I remember your entry from last year as well, which stood out because it was great - glad to see you get the recognition this year!

Amazing! Fantastic! Congrats Lindsey!!! I watched you at least a half a dozen times. I never tired of watching you.

You and a couple of the others did such great jobs. Well, lots of quality performances. But it's easy to like one performance for a set of qualities, and like another performance for another set of qualities. Your strengths, your speed and precision for sure, and the performance was well planned, rehearsed and executed.

Last edited:
Congrats Lindsay-you deserve it. One down now to capture a win with your Guru Snare drum competition entry, and if you've joined another competition you can go for the grand slam. Oh that's golf.

Back