Congrats To Bermuda!

Re: Contrats To Bermuda!

Thanks, it's a pretty big deal for us! Thankfully, there were no Beyoncé, Justin, Gaga, Pharrell, or Justin releases with which to contend! (gotta watch those #wordcrimes!)

Great job. I was talking with a friend the other day at a Jazz festival who recanted how he had debuted at #2 with his two previous albums prior to his last debuting at #1. He too had the same observation - thankful that Kenny G and Dave Sanborn didn't release at the same time. At any debut position - congratulations.

Last edited:

I've heard some cuts,and you've done a great job,and surely,one of your best efforts together.Al is no doubt a master at what he does,and you Jon,help make that whole package work they way is does.Kudos.:)

Steve B

Congrats Bermuda! I'm loving this new album... Wordcrimes is especially great for us ESL teachers overseas...

Any chance you guys will be touring through Asia?

Based on the social media blitz this last week I knew it would be successful. Most of the tracks are also top quality, right up there with Straight out of Lynwood. Looking forward to the tour now. The last show I saw was during the Alpocalypse tour, 2nd row front and center in Idaho Falls, close enough to see Al's nose hairs, also got to appreciate Bermuda's drumming first hand.

Last edited:

Not trying to be funny but I really didn't know Weird Al was as popular as he is. Since the album came out I have seen his videos posted all over my FB wall.

Great job John. I really dig the groove on the Word Crimes tune. That song has always creeped me out a little but that groove is a catchy one.

Congrats Bermuda!!

You guys just keep getting better and better.

dupl, sorry

F

Last edited:

Well done, Jon! Much continued success!

F

I haven't been around these parts in quite a while, but I came here to share the sentiments of the rest of this thread:

Congratulations, Bermuda. You and the rest of the guys deserve every bit of this.

"My Own Eyes"... man, you can rock.

Thanks, it's a pretty big deal for us! Thankfully, there were no Beyoncé, Justin, Gaga, Pharrell, or Justin releases with which to contend! (gotta watch those #wordcrimes!)

Congrats Bermuda! Awesome news.

Back