FINALLY! Pics of my kit!

joshisaces

Gold Member
It's a Tama Rockstar DX.

22x18 (Aquarian SK I Batter/Remo Ebony Pinstripe Reso w/ 5in. Porthole)
12x10 (Aquarian Studio X Batter/Stock Reso)
13x11 (Aquarian Studio X Batter/Stock Reso)
16x16 (Aquarian Studio X Batter/Stock Reso)

SNARES:
13x7 Pork Pie Pig Lite Amber Acrylic Snare with full tube lugs (Evans HD Genera Dry/ Hazy 300)

14x6 Tama Steel Snare (Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Batter/Evans Genera Reso)

10x6 PDP 805 Black on black side snare (Stock/Stock)

CYMBALS:

6 in. Stagg Black Metal Medium Bell
10 in. Homemade China Splash
13 in. Sabian AA Fusion hats
14 in. Stagg DH China
16 in. Agazarian China
16 in. Sabian AAXplosion Crash
18 in. Sabian AA Rock Crash
18 in. Zildjian ZHT China
20 in. Sabian AA Medium-Thin Crash as crash/ride

HARDWARE:
DW 7000 Double Pedal.
Tama & PDP cymbal stands
Gibraltar drum throne

Here it is!

l_4cb925112761496da8ec178d9ac0abfd.jpg

l_c49b8328b7b04bb2be8bacf8c4c425c0.jpg

l_796e6805b7cb490f85718d6310f48206.jpg

l_a4cc5f834413448abc92dd0a8b9ff0a3.jpg

l_d1cd076509b942f8afb29efe07df9496.jpg

Muh kicks...
l_792558de93b14014894df5a183519eed.jpg

l_bc2d3fdb5620472aaf289dc93b15e5d0.jpg

l_bc3176219ac8489ebabc8b0322495809.jpg

l_ea9b372e00e147cd8cff462b9bead8ff.jpg

l_a3b2f81a599543d8bf5e1097271442bd.jpg

l_7da3f232d7ce4a92bf9edc383a54442c.jpg

Something I made to hold my ipod. The stick holder I made too. Not at all a professional job though. You'll never believe what I made them out of...

l_846408a845864003a122d9087970e3e5.jpg

l_f80e5575133b402fa07bdb1a83c58919.jpg

BEST. CHINA. EVER.
l_58951d4bc75c466e9b3043a38a85d3be.jpg

wow love the kit, looks very comfortable to play, how do you find the aquarian tom heads?

Thanks! :D
Aquarian makes great drum heads, but I think these are a little too open-sounding for me :(
I finally learned how to tune so they're sounding pretty good now nevertheless. :]

As I have said before.. Nice looking set up. I have the same exact set.. same color, same sizes. I like the way you got set up. Looks powerful.

I love those photos. You can lie in bed at night staring at your kit. Great. It brings back memories. Nice kit too.

I love those photos. You can lie in bed at night staring at your kit. Great. It brings back memories. Nice kit too.

hahaha did you do that as a kid? ;P
I'd prefer my own music room as we have a bunch of instruments in my house, but my parents decided to use one of the bedrooms as an exercise room... THAT THEY NEVER USE! Dx

I'd prefer my own music room as we have a bunch of instruments in my house, but my parents decided to use one of the bedrooms as an exercise room... THAT THEY NEVER USE! Dx

my parents don't even let me have my drums in the house unless the weather is unbearably hot (I live in Arizona so that's about three or four months of the year)
I'm forced to keep the drums in the garage along with all my other musical instruments
and that makes recording a real chore

Nice kit! I've seen it so many times in video, but finally pictures!

And yes, I do stare at my kit right before I go to bed. I just like admiring it, drum sets are beautiful. If I had any nicer a set, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep!

my parents don't even let me have my drums in the house unless the weather is unbearably hot (I live in Arizona so that's about three or four months of the year)
I'm forced to keep the drums in the garage along with all my other musical instruments
and that makes recording a real chore

Oh snap. I have it good don't I?
Well, it gets really hot in my room due to the sun always shining my room's way, and I live in Florida, which is arguably just as hot as Arizona ;P

Nice kit! I've seen it so many times in video, but finally pictures!

And yes, I do stare at my kit right before I go to bed. I just like admiring it, drum sets are beautiful. If I had any nicer a set, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep!

Whenever I bring gear home at night I can't sleep at all XD
I'm basically counting down how many more hours till I get to use that piece of gear. haha ;]!

Whenever I bring gear home at night I can't sleep at all XD
I'm basically counting down how many more hours till I get to use that piece of gear. haha ;]!

It's even worse when you have to wait for it ship, and then tracking it on Fedex, refreshing every 10 seconds...

Dx

I still do. :)

A while back I kept waking in the early hours for what seemed to be no reason. That Sunday when I changed my sheets I found a tambourine! :)

Sad really.

It's even worse when you have to wait for it ship, and then tracking it on Fedex, refreshing every 10 seconds...

Ahhhh, yes! Except for the part about refreshing ever 10 secs. because I've come to realize that it doesn't ever change XD

Or barely, that is...

I still do. :)

A while back I kept waking in the early hours for what seemed to be no reason. That Sunday when I changed my sheets I found a tambourine! :)

Sad really.

Oh my God! I've found so many drum keys and wingnuts in my sheets. I slept with my china right next to me before! hahah

Ahhhh, yes! Except for the part about refreshing ever 10 secs. because I've come to realize that it doesn't ever change XD

Or barely, that is...

It depends. UPS is good about that, and keeps their tracking well updated.

Fedex usually lets you know when it ships, but updates like, every week, so often, it'll get to my house before I even know it's in my area.

And USPS barely has a tracking system. Not that anyone uses that.

Oh, and where's your 805 side snare hiding, the little devil?

I took the pics about a week ago. Got the side snare 2 days ago second hand for $5!!!!! I decided to give it to my church because I don't really need 2 snares. I'mbring it home all the time though to fool around on.

great looking kit man. im so jealous of your cymbals. i dont know how you do it but if i had my drums in my room nobody would ever get any sleep.

great looking kit man. im so jealous of your cymbals. i dont know how you do it but if i had my drums in my room nobody would ever get any sleep.

I don't play when people are sleeping. If they don't want me to play, they simply tell me...

EDIT: This was actually my 666's post.

Back