Hey im new please check out my pics and videos

PinneyGreg

Hey Everyone my name is Greg Pinney. I have been playing drums for about 12 13 years. Im 17 going on 18. I play in a band called Steps To Bedlam www.myspace.com/stepstobedlamband please check us out were a hardcore posthardcore with some southern and indie band. haha i think youll like our sound. But anyway just thought id post some show pics and videos for everyone to see. PLEASE let me know what you think.
Much Love
Greg :)

Attachments

• 3354910083_4e74c6c99e[1].jpg
    3354910083_4e74c6c99e[1].jpg
    110 KB · Views: 590
  • 3354910509_0c23209237[1].jpg
    3354910509_0c23209237[1].jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 585
  • 3354910707_fb98f8d8e8[1].jpg
    3354910707_fb98f8d8e8[1].jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 578
  • 3355731170_7151748396[1].jpg
    3355731170_7151748396[1].jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 583
  • greg benner 2.jpg
    greg benner 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 586
  • greg benner whoa.jpg
    greg benner whoa.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 576
  • gregbenner.jpg
    gregbenner.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 579
  • greg pvhs 222.jpg
    greg pvhs 222.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 574
  • 400+.jpg
    400+.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 576
Awesome pics man, looks like a rockin' time! You went for the Lars Ulrich china placement lol.

I checked your band's page out too. Cool songs. Reminds me of Comeback kid but I notice is one of your influences. I saw them in concert a few years ago, great melodic HC band. With Honor opened for them, another great band, have you heard of them?

Hey Greg welcome to the forum musically I think you guys are really tight love the drumming but it really shows my age when it comes to your lyrics because I cannot understand a dang word just growls...man I am getting OLD! Other than that dude I think you guys ROCK.

Thanks for sharing and again welcome...enjoy yourself here @ DW it's a great place!

JIM

Hey Greg welcome to the forum musically I think you guys are really tight love the drumming but it really shows my age when it comes to your lyrics because I cannot understand a dang word just growls...man I am getting OLD! Other than that dude I think you guys ROCK.

Thanks for sharing and again welcome...enjoy yourself here @ DW it's a great place!

JIM

That's sort of the idea. To be honest i think compared to some bands the vocals are quite easy to make out! Pretty good. I can't believe you're the same age as me and you've been playing for 13 years!

hey thanks for the comments guys, and thanks so much for checking out my bands page means alot! keep in touch we got a new demo coming out this spring.

JIM

haha its okay, preciate that you like the music.

You guys stink, I'm sorry, but that was not music, just my opinion, much love to you too.

hey man nice stuff, i dig the china placement under the ride looks cool, and must be comfortable. How do you like the 805, band sounds good, keep rocking.

Hey dude welcome, I'm pretty new here too but it's cool.

You're band sounds awesome, definitely something I could get into! Music seems well written and thought out, and your parts seem really tight :)

I like you're kit too, I'll hopefully be getting the all white pdp 805 sometime this year but in the 24" configuration. Yours looks like the 20" in the pics unless I'm wrong.

peace :p

...also you look old for 17! is that full facial hair I spy?! I'm 20 and have like 3 hairs on my chin! :p

I guess you're just unlucky. I've had a beard since i was 15 but some of my friends in my year don't even have any facial hairs and only shave a couple of times a year.

l_187e17301495c7545efbc90d17c0c9e0.jpg

This was me when i was 16!

Wow there really was no need for that. You're clearly new to this forum and people who flame other users like that find themselves banned rather quickly.

Really? I thought this forum was open for opnions, I've been reading a lot of post before posting my own and I've seen guys saying that didn't like a singer or whatever. I was always on the understanding that if you post something you're opening yourself up for praise and or criticism. What you're saying is only comment if you agree with the subject matter or if you like what you see or hear, correct? I think that is rather ludicrous.

He didnt ask you what kind of music you listen to, he asked for some comments on his playing, and his music as an overall band talent wise.

You guys stink, I'm sorry, but that was not music, just my opinion, much love to you too.

Really? I thought this forum was open for opnions, I've been reading a lot of post before posting my own and I've seen guys saying that didn't like a singer or whatever. I was always on the understanding that if you post something you're opening yourself up for praise and or criticism. What you're saying is only comment if you agree with the subject matter or if you like what you see or hear, correct? I think that is rather ludicrous.

So very predictable. Tell whitedrummer we said what's up. It's not the criticism per se. That is, indeed, welcome. It's the attitude, which wasn't constructive. And the fact that you may not like the music, but can still post objectively about the skills displayed by all members of the band - singers and drummers alike. "You guys stink" and "that was not music" are useless comments. Perhaps try stating specifics. Apologies and "love you's" ring a little hollow when they are surrounded by insults.

So very predictable. Tell whitedrummer we said what's up. It's not the criticism per se. That is, indeed, welcome. It's the attitude, which wasn't constructive. And the fact that you may not like the music, but can still post objectively about the skills displayed by all members of the band - singers and drummers alike. "You guys stink" and "that was not music" are useless comments. Perhaps try stating specifics. Apologies and "love you's" ring a little hollow when they are surrounded by insults.

Fair enough, so I'll quote the late great Buddy Rich, "There are two types of music, good and bad" and that, in my opinion, was bad, but just to be fair, I'll give it another listen.

Well guys I listened again, and you know what if It was just music without the vocal screamer I could listen for awhile. I really liked the drum sound on the video from behind the drummer, o.k am I forgiven? After all I'm just a girl, what do I know? Pesce.

I see the feminist movement just lost thirty years of progress.

Back