Me and My Ayottes

W

Whitedrummer

A couple pictures Sharon, (my lead singer), took at rehearsal.
cimg0778.jpg

cimg0780.jpg

The sizes are 10x12,12x14,16x22, 9x10 (not shown), 6.5x14 Ludwig Classic Maple snare.
Dream 16" crash, Zildjian 17" A Custom crash, 22" Paiste Dark Energy ride, 14' New Beat hi-hats.

I've always had a soft spot for Ayotte. One day I will own one, I swear! Nice kit sir, may it always be as amazing as it is.

Those are great drums, I have some as well. I think of all the modern drums they are the closest to having a vintage sound, and boy are they loud. Congragulations.

Cool stuff. I posted my previous kit of Ayottes in that 4 piece kits thread. Great sounding drums, the only problem I had with mine is I accidently cracked my bass drum shell. Oh well, I'll always like Ayotte I live about 100 miles from their factory.

Banned. Such a shame. Nice kit though.

Really nice drums, the wood hoops and finish are great.

Why is he banned?

Really nice drums, the wood hoops and finish are great.

Why is he banned?

Because this is his third identity (of four) that have all been banned. Otherwise known as ZepGirl, MadMax and Juststickinaround. The latter was originally banned for flaming, trolling, etc.

Because this is his third identity (of four) that have all been banned. Otherwise known as ZepGirl, MadMax and Juststickinaround. The latter was originally banned for flaming, trolling, etc.

Heh you look familiar, do you live in Jersey?
I think Ayotte drums are the greatest, much better than DW or Pearl.

Banned or not that kit looks amazing...nice! It does say that 4/6/09 was his last activity so how banned is that?

Back