My pro M - New Shots

Trigger

Hey all, i got some new portholes, so i thought it would be a good time to take updated kit pics, enjoy:)

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

That is a really nice kit you have there. Great colour. It looks like it would be alot of fun to play but I wouldn't want to lug it around to gigs, LOL. Maybe you have a mate that could be your roadie.

Heh, thanks alot. I dont actually gig, if i ever did i would use 1 bass, snare and the 14" floor tom, they all sound amazing. Thanks again for looking

Man oh man. Im falling in love with these mapex pro m kits. Nice finish, nice set up. It's great all around.

Thats a beauty for sure! those kicks look gigoonda long! wowsa!
Really nice brother!

Nice kit, I love that color...it has presence! And I bet you hit that splash a lot =D

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....................

Hey, thanks everyone. I cant really compare the sound to anything except my old pearl export, and it blows that out of the water. First of all its just, louder for starts, it sounds alot more even, and tunes up very easily.

The tom placement is like that because i simply couldnt find a place to put it, so i thought i'd just move the ride over a little bit. Im actually really really enjoying this setup. It makes for som interesting fill ideas. Oh, and just some random info, i play open handed on the hi hats, and ride, i started playing left handed, than started playing on a right handed kit too, so that may hlep the tom positioning idea theory things...

that is a stunning finish, like the 8" tom placement, love the big double bass drums and some awsome close up pics - just an great kit!

Very cool kit! I love that finish and setup and despite the large kit, it seems like everything is easy to reach.

That's right sexy, there! I like the tom placement as well. I recently tried 8", 12", 10" and liked it a lot. This is more of a Marco Minnemann-esque setup. Looks like fun!

Those kicks must sound like rolling thunder...

Back