the drummers dream store !!

drobbo

So while looking on the internet for music stores in the area I live in, I came across this music store,

It has the biggest showroom in europe !! and it's 20minute drive from my house :eek:

it has EVERYTHING !!!!
even 4 custom DW kits, and a wall full of signatures from all famous drummers.

some pics of the drums showroom:

drums1.jpg

drums2.jpg

drums3.jpg

drums4.jpg

It's Piens music, in the West of Belgium. Piens is rather expensive, unfortunately. And I have heard less favourable rumours concerning their customer service. I have not been there myself however. But imo, if you are in Belgium and want service you're better off with Adams or even Key Music. Though the latter is rather expensive as well. But they are very friendly and helpful if you aren't a total nincompoop.

Musik-produktiv or Thomann (both Germany) are rather large too. As well as Drumworld in Holland.

it is indeed rather expensive but that's why I just go there to hear the instrument then buy it somewhere else where it's cheaper :p

customer service was really great when I was there. the person who helped me was a drummer himself who had been playing really long. So no bad words about that.

It's the best place to go try out stuff and hear the instruments. not really for buying since it is indeed expensive as jake noted.

grtz

Do they only have drums, or other instruments like guitars and pianos too?
If I'll ever go to west Belgium, I'll go there!!

Bram

That looks amazing!!! does anybody know of anywhere like that in the UK?

GAK is rather big (yes, it's an actual shop!) they don't really have much in the way of drums i don't think though. Also I heard thomann was supposed to be the biggest music store in europe? Well i guess "shop" and "showroom" are 2 different things. I'd imagine thomann probably do a lot more service online which is why they have the huge warehouse.

Back