My Snare collection

Yup! I'm sold! They are all beautiful instruments. Especially that Mapex Black Panther Aztec Snare! I wouldn't play that snare just to keep that head in mint condition!

Congrats!

IMG_4260.jpg

^^^^^^^

This was the one that just set it off. That thing is sick! Great stuff man!

That snare totally rocks!!!

It's a cracking snare, the Tama sounds spendid, I hate gigging with it because of the rarity of it.

I have to say it sounds lovely, really bright and dazzling. Highwood are good drum makers, no doubt about it. I'm lucky that I know Gareth and also his neighbour Carl at Animal Custom Drums (got a snare of each) The Animal is my favourite overall, it sounds so phat and groovy.

isit a steambent snare do you know? or just a ply snare?

Wow! Everything is wonderful. The atom bomb and the aztec are real head-turners.

isit a steambent snare do you know? or just a ply snare?

I have no idea, it's very thick, so I would assume it's a ply snare.

Yup! I'm sold! They are all beautiful instruments. Especially that Mapex Black Panther Aztec Snare! I wouldn't play that snare just to keep that head in mint condition!

Congrats!

I was given a blank fiberskyn head in the deal so that the head in the picture wouldn't get damaged. Still looks mighty even with theblank standard head on.

Wow,

Great snare collection!!! I love them all.

But, you need to get a Supra and a Black Beauty!!!

They should be next on your list.

Again, great collection. I am terribly jealous.

Very impressive and more importantly, very FUN!!!

I noticed that Animal snare has a serial number of 0001. Out of how many? That's pretty cool.

Wow,

Great snare collection!!! I love them all.

But, you need to get a Supra and a Black Beauty!!!

They should be next on your list.

Again, great collection. I am terribly jealous.

I'd love to get a supra and/or a black beauty. One day :eek:)

Very impressive and more importantly, very FUN!!!

I noticed that Animal snare has a serial number of 0001. Out of how many? That's pretty cool.

The Animal snare was the first of the Artemis snares. I won the snare through a competition on Animal's website to name their new retail series of custom drums, Artemis was the greek god of the hunt and wild beasts.........simple really.

Great collection you have there bro, love the Atomic Bomb snare, funny stuff. And the Neil Peart R30 snare puts me in awe every time I see it, looks beautiful in that sunlight.

With a snare collection like that we got too see your kit or kits whatever the case may be.

please tell me you're not running a CB700 kit with those snares LOL

not to put CB700 kits down just the first lower-end kit that came too my head.

Good stuff,
Bonzolead

These are amazing snares. My favorite has to be the atomic bomb one. Also the DM snare is very nice. Highwood are based right here in yorkshire which i am quite proud of. If i ever have some spare drum money i'll definetly think about getting a few drums off them. What just blows me away about them is that i can get a set of custom drums, with MY shell sizes, MY hardware configuration and MY finish, for less than what you'd pay for a higher midrange kit.

Also bonzolead is right, you need to show us the rest of your kit!

Sorry for the delay chaps................

My kit is a Mapex Saturn in Galaxy Burst

Here it is with the Warlord snare............( I added extra cymbals)

SNC12222.jpg

And with the Animal Artemis

IMG_4270.jpg

I hope I haven't disapointed you all :eek:)

Back