My birthday present

dom

Silver Member
My girlfriend made this for me. It is a remo fiberskyn bass head for my Frankenstein kit. My birthday is the 26th but she could not wait and I got it a day early. Sorry for the crap pics I was in a hurry

Attachments

• CIMG0878.JPG
    CIMG0878.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 480
  • CIMG0879.JPG
    CIMG0879.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 476
  • CIMG0880.JPG
    CIMG0880.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 476
  • CIMG0881.JPG
    CIMG0881.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 476
  • CIMG0882.JPG
    CIMG0882.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 475
Cool man. Your camera thinks its the day after your birthday. :p
It looks good now but it will look awesomely good on stage with colored lights.

Actually some pretty damn good artwork there. Be proud of that - it's a beautiful gift.

ha never noticed the date on the pictures. This thing will be especially cool once I get the light installed in my bass drum. I will take better pictures once I finish it.

wow ur gf is cool =P

I know some drummers (and musicians in general) have girlfriends/ boyfriends that just don't get the enthusiasm/ passion we have. I would think yours totally gets it.

Looks awesome. I certainly can appreciate the support from the significant other.

Could you describe some of the symbolism?

Last edited:
She is a musician as well and is really understanding of my addiction to buying random gear, because she knows in the long run she will end up using it when she wants too.

As for the symbolism I am not really sure what was going through her head. I just know that is looks pretty sweet.

Dude that's pretty awesome!! I really like the style of the painting. Cant wait to see it set up on your franken kit. and happy birthday!

I have been known to interpret art work from the Dark Side. It simply means that your drumming at times sounds like the caw of crows, and at times the sound of the static from a TV not on a station. Her wish is that you would make like a tree and leave be fore the curtain of nightfall descends upon you.

All in jest for sure. When does she start taking orders. I need a nice Ocean view.

Back