My "all brands" set

ibernalq

Hi friends.. this is my set. Basically I started with a Mapex Q (12, 13, 16) and added two ludwig toms ( a 10 accent combo and an 18 custom elite) An 8 tom there.
Rototoms (6, 8 and 10 on the left; 12 and 14 on the right).
A 14 ludwig custom elite snare (birch), Mapex 13 x 3.5 brass snare and a homemade 10 x 5.5 snare.
You see different cymbals brands (it was difficult to combine them, because when I was younger I wanted to be A sabian drummer, Paiste drummer and so on, but now sound rules my decisions...If I like a cymbal, I get it, no matter what brand is is...)
Main hat: a combination of 14 Paiste signature heavy top and an old sound formula reflector heavy bottom
Auxiliary: a combination of 14 AAX fast top with a AA flat bottom (no bell and 3 holes)
My ride is now a 20 inches Paiste 3000 heavy ride (awesome).
Crashes:
Two zildjian avedis (16 m.thin and 18 medium)
Three sabians (16 HH m. thin, 15 AA thin, 18 HHX stage crash)
Chinas: two Meinl classics, 12 and 18.
Splashes: two Murat (8 and 10), two sabians (8 AAX and 10 paragon).

Pinstripes on all toms and rotos. Ambassador on snares. Hardware, dont remember... differents brands too..

I always see your real AWESOME kits in this forum, so I hope you like this one, that really costed me so much, specially in my country, where its not easy to get good prices for this stuff...
Finally, this forum give me so many useful ideas about drumming, setting, playing, brands, etc.. Thanks for all this..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
hey! Where's the cowbell? LOL

This looks awesome. You have it put together very nice and it looks professional all the way.

Great Job ibernalq

hey! Where's the cowbell? LOL

This looks awesome. You have it put together very nice and it looks professional all the way.

Great Job ibernalq

Thanks a lot ChipJohns.. And let me tell you I have a cowbell too, but I dont remember where it is.. jajaja..

Back