Greatest Classic Rock Song

There are too many great classic rock songs for me to single out one, or even make a short
list. Maybe others can but I can't.

For me Start Me Up, Stones....Help, BeaTles
I have heard Freebird Tooooooo many times.

There are too many great classic rock songs for me to single out one, or even make a short
list. Maybe others can but I can't.

I'm with you. I might be able to put together a top 20 but it would take a while. The Kinks "You Realy Got Me" comes immeadiately to mind.

I can tell you that Freebird wouldn't be on it. It would however be in my top 20 worst classic songs :)

Agree - it would probably have to be Stairway. Smoke on the Water has to be up there.
Also Jumping Jack Flash. Agree with Rock and Roll and You Really Got Me too. Alright Now. Light My Fire. Help.

Basically, just find a song you're heard too often and you'll have a candidate :)

Anthony, CYHMK was my favourite Stones song too - and fave of Charlie's drumming.

Evergreen by Barbara Streisand ;)

Don't mock people who love their easy chairs "soft", ok? I wouldn't equate love with an easy chair but to each his/her own..

When I think classic rock I think arenas, so it's gotta be Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas, or More Than a Feeling by Boston.

Back