Hi Drummerworld! Dino Drums;)

dinodrums

Hi Drummerworld Drummers!;)

I'm Dean (a.k.a. Dino), NE London UK based Drummer/Tutor/Composer.

Please check out my Youtube Channel,

https://www.youtube.com/user/dinosdrumtuition?feature=mhee

where you'll find loads of FREE V.D.T's (Video Drum Transcriptions),

featuring the most cutting edge Modern Drummers including:

Vinnie, Mark Guiliana, Jojo, Chris Dave, Steve Jordan et al.

I aim to add more FREE quality content every week and would like to create a community.

More about the new concept VDTs and link below....

Welcome to my Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/dinosdrumtuition?feature=mhee

This Channel features NEW 'Real Time' Video Transcriptions of contemporary Drum Grooves, featuring the most cutting edge professional Modern Drummers on the scene today.

HISTORY
A couple of years back, I felt there was a lack of modern multi-media E-Learning material for drummers on the web, so I began posting a few free 'play along' Drum Transcriptions.

A few thousand hits later, spurred on by a favourable Youtube response, I decided to create a Download Store, offering downloadable 'Bundles' including both MP4 Videos and .PDF Drum Charts.

CONCEPT
These transcriptions are slightly different from normal Drum Charts in that they are written in 'expanded format' (on 4 separate staves as opposed to one) to both facilitate and strengthen reading. In addition, they are colour coded and include the all important 'stickings' that are so often absent in transcriptions and can make all the difference.

The Video 'SLO-MO' sections break down the tempo to a comprehensible rate (maintaining original pitch) so we can discern, dissect, digest and perfect the nuance of every note before bringing it up to original speed.

DOWNLOAD STORE
Check out some of the example material here, then, if you like, head over to the Transcription Download Store at sellfy.com/dinodrums where you can browse favourite Drummers, choose what you like & instantly download full Video Drum Transcription 'Bundles' to your hand held device, iPad, PC or Mac Computer.

I guarantee these Video Drum Transcriptions will raise your Drumming game, offering you an achievable and measurable challenge, improving reading and strengthening your coordinating & creative faculti

Back