One way to get endorsed

Timekeep69

Wow.

l_ac92cc2d688f464784a38cb36056ec15.jpg

l_e4ba3d7f572642eca03b75d9c852a77f.jpg

Yeah, he's my newest endorser.

That is the meaning of Brand Loyalty, that's ridiculous haha.

Ouch.
Not only ouch, but doesn't an endorsement usually require the company logo to be visible at gigs? I generally sit with my face towards the audience, I assume pretty much all drummers do. So you might be required to get another one of those on your chest...

Ouch.
Not only ouch, but doesn't an endorsement usually require the company logo to be visible at gigs? I generally sit with my face towards the audience, I assume pretty much all drummers do. So you might be required to get another one of those on your chest...

...unless your toms are mounted high, then you'd have to get it on your forehead!

I've seen a couple of bands play with the drummer placed up front and dead-center, with their back to the audience. Heck, one of my bands even did this for a couple of gigs. It was the "punk" thing to do that week...

There are 2 things you should NEVER have tattoed:

1. Girlfriend's/wive's names

2. Favourite footie/sports team

3. Endorsments!

What if he decided he didn't like the company any more? Then he'd have a huge tatoo of a drum brand that he doesn't even like.

Also the BASS player of Queens of the Stone Age has zildjian tattoed on his neck!

Why not give him something people can see without walking around shirtless. That's a waste of money. Maybe a new bass drum head or a banner hanging behind him.

That was wild! I love DW. I love the characters that reside here! That was the best laugh that I've had in weeks!
And people have called me crazy from time to time over the years!

Hey Gruntersdad, Perhaps we should get the Gretsch logo on our lower backs? What do ya think? If you do it first I'll do it.

Back