14x6 mahogany snare drum

Really? I have to watch an ad in order to hear your snare demo?

Really? I have to watch an ad in order to hear your snare demo?

Welcome to YouTube...?

Anyways, that snare sounds really nice. You get enough bite from the rimshots to balance the mellowness of the mahogany. I've been seeing stuff from Angel pop up for a little while now, and they're a pretty intriguing company. Nice to know that the sound matches up :)

Welcome to YouTube...?

Youtube also has an option not to make people watch advertisements to hear their snare drums, too. I can't be the only one who closes tabs if they don't think the video content is worth watching an inane advertisement for. I guess it's just my short attention span.

As far as I know, you're only allowed to opt into or out of getting money from ads- Google can and will put ads over popular videos regardless

Think that's the case here?

...anyways, I didn't have to watch an ad, and had I been shown one, would have just skipped it.

I wish Angel Drums would get their website shop working, I'm lazily interested in how much their hoops are.

Sry guys, I never checked this ad thing on YT, but removed from this video.

The Angel Drums website will be ok (ready) soon, but till then you can ask, order anything on their FB page, email, etc. So feel free to ask, write them! They are in hard work and just reached NAMM, MMesse, and got many interest. And yes, their hoops are so unique and I think is much better than the others. Is hard, fix and loud like a die cast hoop but so light at the same time.

Back