Sonor Force 3007's

rritter

It has been 2 and a half years since my purchase of the Force 3007’s and I must say I still couldn’t be happier with these drums. The warmth of tone and projection of the maple shells still gives me goose bumps every time I unpack them and play a job. I know that Gretsch and others are making great maple drums as well and it is a credit to the industry that they are providing drums at such a professional level at an affordable price. The Sonor Force 3007 is one sweet kit.

The “Just 4 Fun” Band playing last evening at a local fireman’s carnival.

2010_0618_221252AA.JPG

It has been 2 and a half years since my purchase of the Force 3007’s and I must say I still couldn’t be happier with these drums. The warmth of tone and projection of the maple shells still gives me goose bumps every time I unpack them and play a job. I know that Gretsch and others are making great maple drums as well and it is a credit to the industry that they are providing drums at such a professional level at an affordable price. The Sonor Force 3007 is one sweet kit.

The “Just 4 Fun” Band playing last evening at a local fireman’s carnival.

2010_0618_221252AA.JPG

I know! Just look at the kit from that camera shot, looks like any pro kit, and sounds great.

Fox.

I have a F3007 kit too. It's great! :)

I'll post a pic when I'll get a decent one.

The quality is terrible, I'll have to borrow a decent camera to take better pics.

Back