JT Whitney Nesting Penguin Drums

gusty

Platinum Member
I'm really interested in these drums, right now they're out of my price range but I have time to save for one. I can't believe I can't find any top quality recordings/videos of the kits though! Anyone know where I can have a good listen to these drums?

Rob, who got booted from here a while back (fourstringdrums), just bought himself a set, and he posted them along with an ok soundfile over on ghostnote.
Interesting design, pretty clever. Rob's kit is almost a hybrid between a normal nesting kit and a cocktail kick; his pedal is inverted so it plays the bottom head the floor tom (which is also his bass drum). It's a nifty little setup he's got. check it out.

Rob, who got booted from here a while back (fourstringdrums), just bought himself a set, and he posted them along with an ok soundfile over on ghostnote.
Interesting design, pretty clever. Rob's kit is almost a hybrid between a normal nesting kit and a cocktail kick; his pedal is inverted so it plays the bottom head the floor tom (which is also his bass drum). It's a nifty little setup he's got. check it out.

Yeah, I noticed he had posted this on a few forums. I've had a listen and it's a good clip but sounds like its done with a H4. nothing at all wrong with that, its a good recording, im just trying to find something done in the studio. I saw a thread on some other forum dated around January this year that they were in the process of making a video for youtube but I haven't seen anything.

Back