New. My Ddrum kit

good to see other ddrummers on the forum. Love those blackburst dominion kits!

thanks. i ordered my g1 reso at a good sale price. i am gonna take much better pics soon. i may also get my pork pie patina and try the gmad w/ eq1 reso sometime.thanks alot hopefully more to come but ddrum service is slow.

Update: i am also gonna order a zildjian brilliant sweet ride for a washier ride sound

Last edited:
UPDATE: put on g1 resos and sounds awesome! got my new brilliant zildjian sweet ride and got a new tom arm and new better pics! still want evans eq1 bd reso head ctd white with same ddrum logo and maybe brass snare, snare rack on the right with my current snares(except matching one on kit). Loving the kit and the ash sounds and looks good! comments advice and suggestions welcome, thanks! check it out...

2gxgsjs.jpg

1zh0hky.jpg

23qz3i8.jpg

oqc00i.jpg

2mo3ymf.jpg

282n7g7.jpg

What happened to your K ride?? And that 16 tom head looks a little loose.

i fixed the floor tom head and the k custom ride is still here just not pictured. check the pics. comment ideas pics and suggestions.......

Last edited:
Nice kit mate, have watched the ddrum acoustic kits go from strength to strength in the last couple a years. Lovely laquer finish on yours thats for sure. Well done on the G2's had a birch kit that used to sound awesome with them on - G1's below, sounded so warm too.
You have a great cymbal set up too, look after those beauties & they'll last you forever.
Welcome/

I owned this Dorian Ash Ddrum kit for over a year. Giged with them too and I thought they were great drums. Tuned right they really sounded phenominal. Now i have a Ddrum Dominion Maple Pocket kit that I really like too. Here are a couple pics

DDRUMpictures007.jpg

DDRUMpictures003-1.jpg

DDRUMpictures010.jpg

DDRUM015.jpg

DDRUM012.jpg

Eloys3.jpg

thanks. yes the floor tom was fixed after the picture was taken. the new snare is awesome. everything is great so far. marching snare maybe?

Lovely looking kit!
I am thinking about a kit about now- nice to see you can get the features I am looking for, cast hoops, 10 lug bass drum, nice finish, and decent tom mount system. I will look on the www as I want to know what woods its made in- I presume I can get maple, birch etc as with many makers. How do these compare in price to say a Pearl Masters referance or Sonor SQ? These are the only aother kits I have in mind and its really only a matter of checking them out and finding the combo I am after- a rock set up with a 10 inch tom -6 piece configuration, with one floor tom.

Thanks for the comments and replies. new updates include a dw 8002 double pedal and 13" pearl signiture JJ snare.

Any Ideas comments and suggestions are welcome.

Back