Nothing great, but kinda cool!! :)

Attachments

• metzsimons1.jpg
    metzsimons1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 321
  • steveandmetzsimons.jpg
    steveandmetzsimons.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 325
That's what it's all about Jeff, a guy enjoying his playing. Love the second picture. I can just feel the fun oozing out of the picture. Stunning finish on those Luddies too.

wow! Thank you sir!!

It was a fun gig, ...we'd never played there before and have been wanting to...so .....

The 2nd picture is me laughing at my keyboard player laughing at me trying to help out on background vocals for the Beatles, Birthday!! LOL

FINISH: Beleive it or not, ....is Dick Blick Art Supplies "Sparkle Brite!" Did the entire kit for under $100!

wow! Thank you sir!!

It was a fun gig, ...we'd never played there before and have been wanting to...so .....

The 2nd picture is me laughing at my keyboard player laughing at me trying to help out on background vocals for the Beatles, Birthday!! LOL

FINISH: Beleive it or not, ....is Dick Blick Art Supplies "Sparkle Brite!" Did the entire kit for under $100!
Wow, you did one hell of a job with the wrap. I'm not usually a fan of wraps, but that finish is so warm, deep & glitzy, it's fantastic.

Do you sing in that microphone in that position?
How does that work??

Bram

I put it there so it's out of my way .....see attached pic,...NO LAUGHING!! :)

Attachments

• metzsingingsimons.jpg
    metzsingingsimons.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 289
I'm biting my lip on the mic placement, honest. Damn it, hahahaha. It's good to have the mic out of the way. Nothing worse than cussing the singer, only to learn that the mic's still switched on!

I put it there so it's out of my way .....see attached pic,...NO LAUGHING!! :)

at the end of the day, it's better too look silly than be whacking mics with your stick all the time and inhibiting your playing. Y'know what i mean? At the end of the day, there is no point in doing gigs unless you have fun because let's face it, it's hardly worth just doing it for the money these days!

Back