Silver Sparkle drum love?

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
kcct3qcbxylrxp0snzbq.jpg
LT882XXOS-04e38c714910480f887346e24faa4b8b.jpg

I just love it! Anyone else got silver sparkle on their minds?

Last edited:
Not sure I quite understand this thread, but I'll play along. Silver sparkle can look kind of "white" after a period of years. If you want something a little different that looks really sweet under lights, check out the Silver Glass Glitter. The pictures don't do them justice. You need to see them up close and in person. Stunning sparkle wrap. Kind of has a "gold" vibe depending on the lighting.

I used to have a set of Catalina Birch in silver sparkle. The only thing I didn't like aboutit was at certain angleswhere the light didn't hit the drums head on, it looked kinda like grey dots on a white background. Not sure if this is the norm with ss.

LT882XXOS-04e38c714910480f887346e24faa4b8b.jpg

I just love it! Anyone else got silver sparkle on their minds?

YES! Definitely my favorite finish. I hate wraps, or I would have ordered silver sparkle on all of my Ludwig shells. Why oh WHY doesn't Ludwig offer a silver sparkle lacquer?

I thought about ordering raw, unassembled Classic Maple shells (if they'd do it) and having a local drum shop put a smokin' hot silver sparkle finish on them.

Yep, love it. I got a mapex in galaxy burst and after seeing how sexy the silvery parts are I kinda wish I had of gone with the sterling silver.

Silver sparkle is very cool. One of my favorite fishes. I have "broken glass" finish on my DW's which is like silver and gold sparkle, only with larger flakes. Looks awesome under lighting..like a pile of diamonds.

Remember Silver Sparkle are the Loudest drums.

Yeah, but red sparkle are the fastest.

Love me some SS. Something so classic about them and I always thought they look great under stage lights too.

SS, red sparkle and WMP are the holy trinity in my world. A kit in each flavour would do me forever.

Resurrecting an old thread here...I finally got 'em!

Attachments

• _DSC0723.jpg
    _DSC0723.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 452
Very nice! I have some incoming Oak Custom Silver Sparkles , will post pictures when I get 'em here...

Neal

I'm such a sad magpie - they're beautiful!

I have Sonor's Iridium Diamond fade. Silver sparkle to blue sparkle..Im typically not a fade guy, but these Sonors swayed me.

F

Back