Which color you suggest?

Kr1sh

Hi,

I'm ordering Tama Superstar Hyperdrive 6 piece kit soon. I have already written down everything about drums and hardware i want, but i'm stuck on the color. I can't decide which one to get. Here are the options:

1.Red Silk

2.Scarlet Fade High gloss

3.Metallic Blue

P.S. I'm sorry i kind of messed up with the images...

Attachments

• 54191.jpg
    54191.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 830
  • tama-superstar-custom-hyperdrive-drum-kit-in-scarlet-fade-496-p.jpg
    tama-superstar-custom-hyperdrive-drum-kit-in-scarlet-fade-496-p.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,608
  • 1300478539357-191859450.jpeg
    1300478539357-191859450.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 660
I like the scarlet fade. It looks like the classiest finish of the three.

Well, the chameleon one didn't catch my eye, it was a bit fancy for me.

I guess I will take the scarlet fade after all, but still your opinion is welcome!

P.s. Is the scarlet fade reddish or more brown/orange?

To me, deciding on a finish is one of the most difficult decisions in the buying process. To bad they don't offer a metallic blue fade high gloss. Going by the stock photos you posted, I'm leaning toward the blue.

What country are you in? Are you ordering this kit or buying from a store with these three options? None of the current options available in Canada where I live, are the same as what you listed but there are some other cool ones. Check out Tamas current site for your country if you haven't already, I think different finishes are available based on Geography. If you're willing to wait, your options might increase in number.

That being said, I would pick the finish that will not go out of style quickly, fits your style and personality and that you feel you will be happy with long term.

Midnight Spectrum looks pretty cool: http://www.bateraclube.com.br/loja/product_info.php?products_id=3229

Thanx everyone for opinions, didn't think this thread would get this much appreciation...

Anyways I've been looking at Satin Cherry Burst too now, i guess i'll pick those, also my local dealer told that if i ordered some of those "custom" colors would have to wait much longer... Probably about 6 months.

So here is the picture of cherries ... What do you think of these ?

P.S. Sorry for the ''fake'' call for the other colors.

Attachments

• TamaSL52HXZBNSuperstarCustomHyperdriveDrumsetinSatinCherryBurst.jpg
    TamaSL52HXZBNSuperstarCustomHyperdriveDrumsetinSatinCherryBurst.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
I like that last photo better but would still opt for the Scarlet Johannson

I like that last one too...

I wish it was available when I bought mine 2 months ago. Dark Mocha Fade was my only choice; it's OK but too dark... It may as well be plain old black.

Back