Music tracks minus drums... ( Drumless or Play-along Tracks )

Re: Music tracks minus drums...

Hi ya'll awesome thread!

If someone has some playbacks of WALKING BASS (The bassline in swing) i would really appreciate .. I'm looking after this for years and can't find..

Thank ahead cYa :)

LDguy Songs

Hi,
I've been wondering if anyone could send me the songs without drums found by LDguy (Dave Weckl: "Garden Wall" and "Island Magic"; Tom Hapke: "Mastersong"). The Links Are Broken, and I really need these songs because I might use them on a selection test to join an university here in Brasil.

Thanx a lot, my E-mail is: [email protected]

Dr Drums said:
Hi ya'll awesome thread!

If someone has some playbacks of WALKING BASS (The bassline in swing) i would really appreciate .. I'm looking after this for years and can't find..

Thank ahead cYa :)

Yes I have some from Spencer Strand....
Bernhard

Attachments

• 16 Jazz_ Warpswing.mp3
    2.8 MB · Views: 3,897
  • 14 Jazz_ Walk Faster.mp3
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,110
  • 11 Shuffle_ Jumpswing.mp3
    3 MB · Views: 2,196
  • 13 Jazz_ 120 Walk.mp3
    2.6 MB · Views: 3,229

Thank you, thank you, thank you. They are fantastic.

Drum along tracks.

hey there.

does anyone know where i can download "drum along tracks"? there like music without the drums so you can drum along to them? I used to have some jazz ones on CD but ive lost them

cheers for any help!

Re: Drum along tracks.

Hi,

I get a magazine here called Rhythm from the UK... it comes with a CD on the cover each month of drumless backing tracks for various rock classics.

Click here for more info.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Andy

Re: Drum along tracks.

cheers mate. they are the CDS that i lost and cant find them. i was wondering where i could down load some.

cheers for help

Ya know, in my question, Where can I find Dave Matthews songs with out drums, I just realized I have the answer. Hope I can help other drummers to. Dave Matthews himself has a solo album with Tim Reynolds. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds live at Luther College. theres all the popular DMB songs done acousticly, you can play right along with them! Hope in answering my own question I helped others to!

Music with no drums

Hi, Im looking for music ( rock ) with no drums so I can play along with it....Anyone know where I can get some? Like popular music...well thats all thanx dude... Oh and I would like it for free if I can!

How can I save those Rush songs? When I play it, it opens on my explorer in a quicktime player. I dunno how to save it on my computer.

If someone has it saved already send it to [email protected]. Thanks.

Massik Kretal said:
How can I save those Rush songs? When I play it, it opens on my explorer in a quicktime player. I dunno how to save it on my computer.
If you're on a PC, just right click as Save As to any folder you wish. If you're on a Mac, there's probably a pretty picture of a folder or a smiley face or a flower or something.

Hi,
Some time ago LDguy posted a link with 2 Dave Weckl's tunes, they were: Island Magic & Garden Wall, both without drums. And these files are really important to me, because I'll probably use them in a selection test, to join an university, that will happen in a month.

But now the links are broken, even though some members of the forum downloaded it in the past. That's why I ask for someone to send me this songs; via E-mail, MSN, etc...

I also would like to share some play-alongs from a cd recorded by Dennis Chambers and Tony Royster Jr. to the whole forum, but unfortunately when I tried to attach the files it didn't work.
So I can trade these files with the one who help me with the Weckl's tunes.

My E-mail is: [email protected]

Thanx a lot...

And remember Gary Chester's words: "You strive to be good. But be good is not good enough. You've got to be better."

Last edited:

DogBreath said:
If you're on a PC, just right click as Save As to any folder you wish. If you're on a Mac, there's probably a pretty picture of a folder or a smiley face or a flower or something.

LOL! Do I detect some sarcasm Dogbreath? As a mac user I have admittedly had some problems with the links and videos when I try to go to them directly from the threads... I guess that's the price I have to pay for using such a machine.

Great links everybody!!!

Music or just Groove Tracks?

Anybody know where i could get just music (modern day music) tracks (no drums) which i can play along? Thanks...

Not 100% sure, but my friend said go to GC with the CD and they can take out the drums or vocals or anything for a couple bucks (or maybe for free!). Again, I'm not sure.

You can take vocals out usually by cutting the midrange a lot...I think my fourth grade music teacher had a tape player with a switch to cut vocals, but basically I think it just cut out the mids...for drums I don't see how you would take them out of a normal CD, there's just too many frequencies there, bass, cymbals, snare, there's no way to EQ it out. Unless the drums were very processed to begin with and you had a super duper gazillion band graphic EQ.

I downloaded a couple of drumless Rush tunes...It would be nice if they put a click on it. Even with big headphones it's hard to get any feedback from the song, acoustic drums are just too loud! I guess you just have to synch your own click to it in Cakewalk or something.

Back