a Pic from last weekends setup.. I know its lame, but i love it!

Mattyxxl

A pic of My Mapex from last weekends Gig

Attachments

• 287085_1950162076801_1325089118_31638709_478947426_o.jpg
    287085_1950162076801_1325089118_31638709_478947426_o.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 756
Not lame at all, very nice in fact.

What finish is that? It has a striking resemblance of my Sonor Select Force Jungle kit but in reverse.

The finish on the Sonor goes light to dark from top down. Your Mapex is dark to light.

Not lame at all, very nice in fact.

What finish is that? It has a striking resemblance of my Sonor Select Force Jungle kit but in reverse.

The finish on the Sonor goes light to dark from top down. Your Mapex is dark to light.
It is Caramel Fade.. unfortunately it has been discontinued .

Last edited:
Nice kit, but where was the gig, your cousin ralph's basement? lol
Sorry, crappy pics, but it was a "covered stage" for a local charity "Zombie Walk"

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 497
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 498
Nice pic. Your BD reso looks too loose lol. Hopefully no camels were hurt in the manufacture of that finish. You bassist looks like he's fresh from a bloody murder.

Nice pic. Your BD reso looks too loose lol. Hopefully no camels were hurt in the manufacture of that finish. You bassist looks like he's fresh from a bloody murder.
Sorry Caramel not Carmel..its early! Yeah the Res looks loose, but it had to be something with the glare.. i noticed that after i seen the pics, and pulled it out of my case last night before a gig and double checked it, and it appears to be fine.

Dude I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Give him a chainsaw bass and rename the band the "chainsaw massacre"

love the no loitering sign

Dude I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Give him a chainsaw bass and rename the band the "chainsaw massacre"

love the no loitering sign

I doubt he will be dressing up like that for while! probably next years Zombie Walk.

Back