Spaun Vintage Series

walkera1962

I just bought these on ebay, I should have them by next Tuesday. I will post some new pics when I get them set up. Here's the specs:

You want the warm sounding drum-this IS the warmest sounding kit I have ever played.
Hideaway wood hoops all around (they cover the drum head collar) .All around Canadian maple shells.
8x8 8x10 8x12
14x14 16x16
20x20 (AMAZING SOUND).
Played in recording studio only (one week)

This kit retails for $8,000 .
I confirmed the price with Brian Spaun
I paid $2500.00

Attachments

• !Bgp63ow!Wk~$(KGrHqMH-CUEsNRrUPiRBLGFs2zcZ!~~_12.jpg
    !Bgp63ow!Wk~$(KGrHqMH-CUEsNRrUPiRBLGFs2zcZ!~~_12.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 579
Congrats bro, that is one sexy kit. let us know how it sounds, and definetly post some pics when you get it in.

WOW, indeed! That is one great kit. Love the wood hoops and the finish. Spaun make some seriously nice instruments. Let us know how this turns out.

Thanks.

Oh man!!! $2,500, that's crazy. I'd happily pay double that. Nice addition of Yamaha rack too, not cheap stuff. As a Spaun player, I'm super interested in hearing a sound clip. I know the shells very well but I've never heard a Spaun with wood hoops. If you get bored with it, I'll be most happy to take it off your hands. Once you've played it though, trust me, it's a keeper!

Wow. Do NOT leave that lying around next to a loading dock door in my town... (grin) great find! I would love to hear some sound clips when you get them.

Very nice. Looking forward to more pics when you get them. I play Spauns too. They are sweet drums indeed.

WOW, those wood hoops really set this kit apart from others! I hope the days fly by fast for you and that you have lots of days off over the holidays to enjoy your new kit!

GJS

Back