padfinishedkit BD bracket900.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 429
  • padfinishedkit ft bracket900.jpg
    padfinishedkit ft bracket900.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 433
  • padfinishedkitlogo900.jpg
    padfinishedkitlogo900.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 426
Stunningly beautiful! I must say though, I get nervous every time I see the bass drum resting over gravel like that. Would be such a pity should a rock get kicked up or that gorgeous finish get scuffed.

Thanks for sharing.

wow, amazing as ever
Thank you :) I just love the autumn hue of burnt orange.

Stunningly beautiful! I must say though, I get nervous every time I see the bass drum resting over gravel like that. Would be such a pity should a rock get kicked up or that gorgeous finish get scuffed.

Thanks for sharing.
Nah, we'd just sand it out ;) ;) ;) Seriously, if you look closely, you can see the drum is resting on a piece of wood.

I LOVE those bass drum hoops -- but can we see a photo of how the bass drum attaches?
Do you mean how the pedal attaches? See photo :)

Attachments

• pedal plate.jpg
    pedal plate.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 378
Unbelievable Andy! Love that color! Maybe I asked you this in the past, but is there an option to get those bass drum with regular matching hoops? Or is the customer obliged to get the ones you guys provide?

Oh my !

Over the top beautiful !

Stunning looking drums Andy, you must be proud. I can't wait to hear them.

Mmm, I saw the photos earlier in the day on my phone, when I was at work. Every time work got boring (quite a lot of times), I thought back to them.

Andy, those drums look beautiful and I bet they sound even better than I imagine they do.

If this was the 50's the drummer behind this kit would be in a quilted smoking jacket with a pipe in his mouth.... very luxurious shells.

Is that an 8" or are you just happy to see me?

Those are beautiful. Good back round choice too. I think it brings out the best of those beauties.

Thank you for the kind words all. I must say, I'm blown away by these drums. Not just their look, but their sound is quite something. I genuinely believe these are unsurpassed in terms of delivery of power music forms. Thunderous clean lows, biting highs, & a rosewood like complexed midrange. There's nothing else like these on the planet, & that's absolutely backed up by their unique pure sound delivery.

What is the lead time on a build like that?
On this one, about 3 months, maybe up to 4 months depending on workshop order status.

Unbelievable Andy! Love that color! Maybe I asked you this in the past, but is there an option to get those bass drum with regular matching hoops? Or is the customer obliged to get the ones you guys provide?
On Origin or In-Tense series bass drums Bo - no. You only have the option of these hoops, but of course, in a choice of wood species. Their low mass is part of the overall design concept, & deliver both the sonic profile & tuning accuracy functionality we demand.

Standard hoops & claws are much cheaper, so if they would do the job, we'd use them. All that said, standard hoops do make an appearance on our new Tour series to be launched very soon. Not to save money (although that's always welcome), but because the Tour series design is not nearly so sensitive to additional mass as Origin & In-Tense.

Isn't it a tad dangerous to have these right next to the wood shed?

Yea, sorry Andy - I somehow missed the most important word in my question?!

That's exactly what I wanted to see -- thanks for reading my mind. That's killer, beautiful throughout!
No problem Mikey - I picked up on the typo :) That plate allows the bass drum to orientate to the angle of the pedal without imparting any strain to the hoop. On most models, it's removable too, & of corse, no pedal rash issues ;)

Isn't it a tad dangerous to have these right next to the wood shed?
Do you mean the kit might be mistaken for firewood? ;)

Back