Mapex Black Panther Retrosonic!!!!

Mike, before you or I get banned, why can't you just lighten up on me a bit. You have not met me, yet you despise me, and have to show it publicly at every chance. If you have an issue with me, then you should PM me. That is what men do. If you read my post, I admitted to being guilty of being to harsh in my opinions, and wanted to make sure I watched out for that. Why won't you at least try and get along. This is not your house any more than it is mine.

This is the first set I've seen where those long lugs actually look good. I normally don't like them, but it must be the walnut contrast that sets them off.

About the design - it's supposed to be 'retro', not 'modern' and breaking new ground, so I don't see where that complaint is coming from.

About the bass depth - yep, 14 would be nice, but this is a very limited issue. I highly doubt that they'd make 5 or 10 or so of each depth differing by only an inch (five 14's, five 15's, and so on).

I like the looks of this kit a lot.

Everybody: I am geting tired of the nonsense being passed back and forth. Decide whether or not you would like to remain a member of this forum. Play nice or you will be banned. That is all.

Come on guys, DB is right.
It's not funny or amusing anymore.
We all lose it sometimes and Im not saying that I am perfect either but you guys seem to egg each other on for the soul purpose creating an argument.
Its bleeding into almost every thread.

Last edited:
This is the first set I've seen where those long lugs actually look good. I normally don't like them, but it must be the walnut contrast that sets them off.

About the design - it's supposed to be 'retro', not 'modern' and breaking new ground, so I don't see where that complaint is coming from.

About the bass depth - yep, 14 would be nice, but this is a very limited issue. I highly doubt that they'd make 5 or 10 or so of each depth differing by only an inch (five 14's, five 15's, and so on).

I like the looks of this kit a lot.
Very well said buddy!

Back