new practice space.

BrokenGlass

So i've moved into the new practice space with the rest of the band. It's amazing. We were all used to playing in cold garages and barns, so moving into a place like this is a step up for sure! On top of that, it's alot easier to care for your gear in a setting like this. Enjoy the pictures. :)

dz75w3.jpg

21epxf4.jpg

and an artsy shot of my kit...

2ldxelv.jpg

Very nice...are those Ludwig's?

Hey Broken Glass, When the boys in your band crank up those Marshalls; they must blow your face off man! Do you wear ear plugs?. If your not, you are a brave man. I think you should mic up your kit through a big p.a and give them some back dude.
Rock On Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Broken Glass, When the boys in your band crank up those Marshalls; they must blow your face off man! Do you wear ear plugs?. If your not, you are a brave man. I think you should mic up your kit through a big p.a and give them some back dude.
Rock On Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah Trust me, with that 24 inch kick they have to turn up to match me! Plus i'm a beast!

They are pearl masters to answer your question. The snare is however a 1965 ludwig.

How do those cymbals sound im very interested in them?

like garbage. hahahaha.

Well not really. But not great either.

I just got them for now until I can start buying what I really want one at a time.

The 18 doesn't sound horrible, but the ride is pretty bad. The hats sound super heavy. Well they all pretty much sound like any other low end cymbal.

Good drum kit! I'm so jealous of you, I wish I can practice in that house too, it seems like a mini Guitar Center. Do your neighbors complain you?

Good drum kit! I'm so jealous of you, I wish I can practice in that house too, it seems like a mini Guitar Center. Do your neighbors complain you?

we get no complaints. The reason being, the house is up on a hill away from everyone. We are using this room until the studio is finished being built out in the barn out back. It's going to be killer. We'll be practicing in the live room there. I'll post pics of that i'm sure!

Back