Funny Drummer Chart

I spotted the similarity immediately. It is quite funny, but at the same time, subtle. It's truly an achievement!

Larry, Jules' chart vs XdrumerboyX's chart...

... The Sound of Silence vs Silence of The Sound

Just to prove that some things just never change, here is a like chart I came up with back in the late 60's. It's amazing how close they are.

There ya go. The tasteful use of space. No ego-driven overplaying, no mindless beating, no cliches - just intelligent use of space a la Cage. It's a statement. Kudos Xdrum.

Pocket, no offence, but I found your chart rather derivative.

Disagree Pol, I thought it was rather luminous, bringing to the fore the change that the digital age has had on our music, as compared to Mr. Mayor's older but more formative chart.

Larry, I agree that Pocket's work is luminous, like a sheet of glass in front of a light. It lets us see the light. Not everyone can do that.

But still, it's a ripoff. What do you expect from a keen Led Zep fan?

GD's work contains the essence from which stemmed the genre of XdrumerboyX's creation but it's not true to the form as it is today, which now requires double spaces ..to play.

I must be the only one who can't see what you're talking about. I mean that literally- I don't see an attachment on the OP lol.

I got that lol. The thyme signature. Pure brilliance.

Brilliance indeed. Touche'!!

Just to prove that some things just never change, here is a like chart I came up with back in the late 60's. It's amazing how close they are.

Goes to prove, they just don't chart 'em like they used to.

But still, it's a ripoff. What do you expect from a keen Led Zep fan?

When to comes to picking a pocket or two.....Page did it better than Fagan himself. May as well learn from the best Pol.

I must be the only one who can't see what you're talking about. I mean that literally- I don't see an attachment on the OP lol.

Study Grunt's chart. In order to understand the new, we must first study what came before.

WOW....don't I feel like a dumbass. Guess I just wasn't looking hard enough. Plus I wasn't wearing my reading glasses.

Back