Pat Petrillo here!

Pat Petrillo

Silver Member
Hi, Bernhard, and fellow drummers!

What an honor to be part of your great sight! I want to thank you personally for all you do for the drumming community, and for the wonderful page you have created for me.

Fellow drummers around the world, I look forward to hearing from you, and talking about drumming. I will be here frequently to stay in touch!

All the best, and see you out there!

http://www.patpetrillo.com

Greetings Pat!

Youre a great drummer - Good to see you here - love ya work!

Pat, your background and expertise is very welcomed. Take a look at the Techniques forum. Lots of guys could benefit from your knowledge.

Hi, Bernhard, and fellow drummers!

What an honor to be part of your great sight! I want to thank you personally for all you do for the drumming community, and for the wonderful page you have created for me.

Fellow drummers around the world, I look forward to hearing from you, and talking about drumming. I will be here frequently to stay in touch!

All the best, and see you out there!

http://www.patpetrillo.com

Hi Pat

What a nice surprise to see you here! Welcome on board!!

---

To all forummembers: Pat did a great clinic at PASIC - great drummer, great teacher (Drummers Collective New York)

See also his page with Video on Drummerworld:

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Pat_Petrillo.html

great!!

Bernhard

Pat:

Thanks for stopping by - it is great to have folks with your talent and experience willing to take the time to pass on their knowledge.

Thanks again

Paul

hey Pat, thanks for stopping by.
Your playing and teaching is always much appreciated amongst the brotherhood of drummers, hope NYC is good to you and hope things are cool with you.
Much respect from Montreal,
-andrew

Hey, great to see you here Pat!

Coincidently, I have been working on a bunch of your rudimental applications for the drum set with my teacher recently. Fantastic stuff, great fun. Hope to see more of it in future.

Keep up the nice playing!

That was awsome. I really enjoyed that vid;) Great playing.

Pat Petrillo P4 practice pad

Just wondering if anyone has more info about where to maybe get one and who it is produced by. Plus it looks pretty snazzy!

Re: Pat Petrillo P4 practice pad

Never seen it before. It would be freakin awsome if each color produced a different sound.

yeah i think each one is a different rubber to give different feels like a double sided practice pad.

ask pat!!!! ...on this forum - and yes - it gives different sounds - is the best pad around i.m.o.

Bernhard

First off I like to say I love your playing it's real funky. Secondly I was wondering if you could give me and the rest of the posters some info on your P4 practice pad.

That's a good idea. It seems as though it's expanding on the pads that have multiple surfaces, but has planned it more effectively by making the surfaces more "kit-applicable". If that's what it's all about...

It would be freakin awsome if each color produced a different sound.
May I ask why (doesn't matter, I will anyway)? A practise pad is a practise tool, not an instrument.

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for the kind words! "Hands, Grooves & Fills" will be distributed worldwide by a MAJOR company January 2007! Watch for the announcement here...VERY EXCITING! The details will be announced at NAMM, which I will attend! If it's any sooner, Bernhard will be notified..

As for the P4 Practice Pad, the production is in the works, and it will also be "debuted" at NAMM. This was one of the first finished pads that I used at PASIC. Here's the details

It is the FIRST pad with 3 DIFFERENT LEVELS on one surface to practice movement and seperation of hands, and it also has 4 DIFFERENT SOUND SURFACES on one side.

- The top level is hard Red Neoprene, great for practicing ride or cascara rhythms

- The middle level has 2 surfaces, medium Black Neoprene and soft Blue Rubber, which provides little rebound.

- The bottom level is the regular Gum rubber for normal practice.

You can see me using the P4 on the Hands section of my DVD, and on the clips on my page here on drummerworld.

There will be an announcement as to how to purchase and where very soon!.

Thank you all for the interest..

I will also post pictures soon.

Last edited:
Bloody hell! I just watched 'The E.Z"... Amazing! Very musical playing and fills, very creative. You have a very inspiring amount of dynamic control and everything is well rounded and even.

Any recommended discography? I want to hear more of this.

Back