Good Drumming/Musician Twitter Accounts

Souljacker

Silver Member
Any suggestions of decent ones to follow?

Preferably those along the lines of Thomas Pridgens, where it's all of his thoughts and opinions.

Avoid ones like Steve Gadds, which is obviously not run by the man himself.

@StantonMoore, @johnnyrabb, @domfamularo These are the ones I follow

If he comes to the Emerald Isle and you get a chance to see him, go. Paul Quin, forum member, was talking to him when I walked into the music store, introduced me to him and I felt like in 5 minutes I had known him my entire life. He is the Global Embassador and believe me he gets around. Motivation should be his middle name.

Also check out Aaron Kennedy, a nice Irish lad that lives in the states now. He may only be on Facebook. He posts several times a day.

Last edited:
If he comes to the Emerald Isle and you get a chance to see him, go. Paul Quin, forum member, was talking to him when I walked into the music store, introduced me to him and I felt like in 5 minutes I had known him my entire life. He is the Global Embassador and believe me he gets around. Motivation should be his middle name.

Also check out Aaron Kennedy, a nice Irish lad that lives in the states now. He may only be on Facebook. He posts several times a day.

I can well believe that.

Without wanting to get to go into much detail, Is that the guy with the Tama kit in his profile picture? If he is, we have a mutual friend, a former teacher of mine.

JP Bouvet: @jpbouvet
Alex Rüdinger: @rudyrudinger
Travis Orbin: @travisorbin
Matt Halpern: @mattbandhappy

Thanks!

Back