Yet another "What time signature is this song in" thread

It took me a few times of counting while listening to entirety of the song for my brain to actually understand the time signature. Maybe the drum beat was too chaotic, I guess?

Also, can someone breakdown the confusing main hat-kick-and-snare drum beat?

great song indeed, I like it!

TRoK is this awesome mix of jazz,rock and pop, so if you're into that, you really should check them out...!

27.5/16 - I've written 30 solo albums worth of that signature and it took me 17 years of playing to get there.

I also wrote a book on it. 'Time Signatures you will never be able to play, even if you tried' - Did I mention you can grab it at Hudson Music? $75.95 - you can see the first page if you sign up to my website for a $10 per day membership.

I also have a DVD 'My approach to making you want to quit music entirely' - it covers odd time signatures only; an exclusive 2 hour 45 minute drum solo over 2 discs; 7 play along tracks (with drums only - you will never play like me, so why take my drums out?) and finally 1 PDF transcription. Considering the song is 1 hour long, it's the only PDF you will ever need. - Get it now for $99.95 and get the follow up DVD 'Drums? Another reason I'm better than you' for a discount price of $44.00.

Buy now and get my free instructional lesson 'How to make others think you're even better than you actually are'.

Got all of that and still actually want to carry on playing drums? Well, I am now commencing the filming of my Latest DVD instructional documentary film - 'My Life - Better than yours: A tour into the mind of the world's best drummer' where I will divulge no secrets into how to make It in the industry, give you patronising advice on how to make it, show off my cribs, wheels and lifestyle and divulge how to record a feature length album in my los angeles home in 30 minutes. Pre-Order now for $88.95 and I'll GIVE you my latest CD "Just quit, I'm better than you' (for $25).

All the best

Torkerz

*Disclaimer - if you can't tell the above was a joke, then please leave this forum :p - XD

Last edited:
LoL..can I get a T-shirt?

Seriously, the weirdest time signature I ever came across was a Santanna/Mahavishnu collaboration.. my best guess was that it was a bar of 13 and half... or if you count reeally fast - a bar of 27!

I hope that's covered in your book!

Back